-----CHAPTER-1-----

---ALLISON'S POV--

"PASSENGERS PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS WE WILL BE LANDING AT THE NEW YORK AIRPORT SHORTLY " 

I sighed in relief finally I am back home. I put my headphones in my bag and stared out of the window. Man! I missed being at home although it has been only 2 weeks but feels like a lifetime has passed. Let me explain, I went to visit my cousins back in London during this summer break to take my mind of the million responsibilities I have but now I have to get back in the zone. I am really excited to meet my brothers I missed them so bad even though we talked nearly everyday its just not the same. Well, I did call to tell them about my arrival today so I hope they don't get mad cause I was supposed to return the next week.

My thoughts were disturbed by the air hostess "THANK YOU FOR FLYING WITH US. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT". I let most people leave before I stood up to collect my carry on bag and then exited the plane to be hit by the refreshing new york breeze. Being me I did a full-body stretch as cliched as it may sound but you would do it too if you had to spend 17 freaking hours in a goddamn flight. I collect my bags and exited the airport but the sight I saw after walking out warmed my heart.

I saw my brother Scott typing on his phone completely unaware of the female population around him who were basically eye raping him. I chuckled at the scene and started walking toward him, and he instinctively looked up, and as soon as his eyes found me and a  megawatt smile graced his lips while the females literally sighed dreamily. Scott ran toward me and pulled me into a bear hug while spinning me around, I just laughed and hugged him back.

"Goddamn I missed you so fucking much," he said while putting me down." Well, I missed you all too ....."I stopped mid-sentence as my eyes caught the sight of the car Scott was leaning against and all my feelings went right out the window "Scott please don't tell me that it's my goddamn car" I practically yelled while gaining the attention of the majority of the passengers. One thing you should know about me I love all my automobiles more than anything and no one I repeat NO NONE is allowed to touch them. All the color drained from Scott's face as he processed what I was saying "well I can explain you know I had to come to pick you up and I was getting late and couldn't find the car keys so.... "he said while scratching the back of his neck if it was any other time I would probably in awww about how nervous he looks but right now no. I sighed "Well, you know I love you brother but never do that again. Now, let's go back home and give me the keys I am driving." Scott handed me the keys quite half-hearted I might add. 

I got in my baby and intake a very deep breathtaking in its scent man! I missed this soo much

I got in my baby and intake a very deep breathtaking in its scent man! I missed this soo much. I zoomed out of the airport while Scott and I sang along the radio and well not to brag or something all Wistaria siblings are quite gifted in music. I took the left turn to get on the highway which surprisingly had no car man just then I realized something "Scott how come you get to pick me up. I mean I can't imagine the others to just let you cause I know they all wanted to be the ones to pick me so how did you win this time?" Scott stayed silent while looking out the window and pretending that he didn't listen to me. okayyy now that's strange until a light bulb went on in my brain and I abruptly stopped the car at a red light.  "What the hell! Ali " "Holy crap you didn't tell them I was returning today did you?" He looked like a deer caught in the headlight and I knew it was the truth and I started laughing so hard that tears started following out of my eyes "That's why you get to pick me up didn't you?" I managed to say between my laughter "Shut up! Ok I just wanted to pick you up this time" "Aww thank you, brother, but just to remind you when the others find out you will be dead " a string of cursed words started flowing out of his mouthed and I laughed again but I was interrupted by the roaring of a car and man it was such a sight a sexy black Ferrari was parked right beside my car but still, I love my baby more.

  "What the hell! Ali " "Holy crap you didn't tell them I was returning today did you?" He looked like a deer caught in the headlight and I knew it was the truth and I started laughing so hard that tears started following out of my eyes "That's wh...

I couldn't see who was inside it and I am sure they didn't see us either cause the windows of both cars were tinted black. The car roared again as if challenging me to a race I looked at my brother as we both shared a smirk and I roared my baby to life accepting the challenge the light turned green and both the cars zoomed across the road while dodging and blocking each other. took a sharp turn while getting alongside the other car man this racer is good but I am better (*cue insert a smirk. ) well I was getting bored of this and wanted to end this soon so I stepped on the gas and drove my car as fast as I could while leaving the other car behind and took right to get on the road that went to my home "That was fire sis.. you sure are improving " Scott said and  I chuckled. 

Driving along the familiar neighborhood I felt happy and a full-blown smile reached my lips as I saw my home but Scott, on the other hand, let out a few colorful words as he realized it was time to pay the piper.

~ACE~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading.

LOVE YA ALL!! ;)

READ, SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT.