-------CHAPTER-3-------

(BOSS BITCH by DOJA CAT this song  will make a  lot more sense after you have read the chapter.)

---ALLISON'S POV--

School aka every student's worst nightmare. More so if you are about to start your junior year cause this is the time when the reality of everything starts to settle in. You realize that school will be over soon and you have to start thinking about your life and future beyond friend groups, parties. tests, etc. And right now I am in this exact situation.

Wait, let me explain so currently I am lying in my room staring into space for the past 15 minutes while I am pretty sure that I should be getting ready. I mean come on don't tell me I am the only one who randomly zone out when I should be doing something more important.

"Ali, Come on breakfast is ready!" Ryder yelled from outside my room.

That broke my trance. I sighed and lazily started making my way to the bathroom. After about 20 minutes I was fully dressed and ready for the day. I decided to let my hair stay down in its natural waves and for the makeup, I just put on some mascara and my regular lip balm.

 I decided to let my hair stay down in its natural waves and for the makeup, I just put on some mascara and my regular lip balm

After giving myself one final look. I decided that I look decent enough so I started making my way down the stairs to reach the dining room.

As usual, everyone was already there having breakfast. My plate of waffles and coffee was already there waiting for me. 

"Morning everyone' I said with a smile. Everyone wished me back.

Like always we all were having random conversations, playing and joking around with each other till mom reminded, "Okay, everyone time to leave otherwise you will be late"

So after our little family moment, it was time for Scott, Ryder, and I to leave for hell, sorry I meant school. I kissed mom and dad on the cheek and yelled a bye to the rest of the troop.

"You two go outside, I will just go grab my jacket," I told my brothers and ran straight to my room to grab my leather jacket and bag. After that, I made my way to our garage.

 Today I didn't feel like driving a car so I grabbed the keys of my Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11/ZZ-R1100 aka the love of my life. This bike is pure beauty guys; I swear anyone can fall in love with it. But, too bad no one is allowed to touch my baby other than me.

 But, too bad no one is allowed to touch my baby other than me