Du bist ein frau? - (Reichtangle x Crossdressing!reader)

Start from the beginning

Weakling......

>END OF FLASHBACK<

That was the worst birthday memory ever to you. Thats why you moved to Germany and cross dress as a boy to make yourself look tough. When you cross dress, you really looked like a real man and lemme say Handsome and hot. Although, you also look pretty and cute as a girl but you chose to be a man. You in fact still kept it a secret that you are a girl and you kept it that way.

Right now, you work for Reichtangle and you are his assistant. He also doesn't know anything about you and anything about cross dressing. You would usually use bandages to hide your breasts. You would wrap it around your chest to make it flat so it wasn't obvious to anyone.

Until your boss accidentally came in your room without knocking while you were changing and right now, your only in your underwear. "A-AH!!" You shrieked and covered your chest. Your boss, which was Reichtangle, just stared in shock with those small circle eyes and blushed a little.

"Du bist eine Frau...? (You are a woman...?)
"N-Nein! Ich bin ein Mann!"(N-No! I am a man!) You stuttered and acted like a man. Moment of silence.....

Until you sighed and spoke again "Y-Yes, I am indeed a Mädchen, Reich" (Madchen: Girl) Your said in a shaky voice because of the memory you remembered and tried not to cry though your boss can sense this. You expect a punishment from your boss or even fired you. He walked close to you. You looked down closing your eyes, expecting a slap or anything but moments later, you felt arms wrapped around you. You opened your eyes shocked but hugged back.

"(Y/N), Du hättest es mir sagen können" (You could have told me) he said.
You then sighed and said "Es tut mir Leid. Ich wollte nicht, dass jemand glaubt, ich sei ein Schwächling.......genauso wie mein Vater an mich dachte." You then cried of the memory and he just comforted you. "(Y/N), it does not matter what people thought of you as." He pulled back and wiped a tear from your eye. "Just because you are a Frau does not mean you are not strong" he stared at you with poker face but you can see in his eyes that he cares and felt pity for you. "It does not matter what people think of your image. It is the challenges and hard work that you encountered from your life" you were actually shocked cuz of him since you do know that he never really talks much but this Reichtangle is the different side.

He wiped more tears from your eyes with his handkerchief. You then said "Herr......" (Sir).
"Hmm?" He responded while looking at you. You were actually shy to asked this but tried building up the courage to. "I would like to visit someone." You asked seriously. He was actually surprise since your face looks too serious never he have seen before. "Who could that be?" He asked. "My mother" you said. He nodded "May I come?" He asked, wanting to meet and see your mother. "Ja. Perhaps She would also wants to meet someone new" you nodded. "We would be visiting her to USA, Herr" you said. He agreed "Also gut. I will set everything up" ('Alles klar' means 'All right then')

After getting ready, a private plane was waiting outside. Reichtangle knocked on your door "(Y/N), are you ready to go?" He asked. You opened the door and nodded. You two headed to the plane and waited for the both of you arrive at USA.

~Time skip~

You two have arrived. Good thing Reichtangle called one of his agent to ready a car to go to your mother. Although its more than a car. Its a limmo. You told the driver to go to what place your mother is. The driver look confused but nodded. Reichtangle didn't know where your mother is but just waited for the place to arrive.

Soon, you two have reached a cemetery. Reich got confuse to this but just followed you out of the car. You walked to a grave where you would feel your whole body weak just by seeing this because it makes you sad from the memories you both made. Reich is still confuse from why you two are in here. He then saw what your looking at and got shocked.

"Diana (L/N)"
"(DD)/(MMMM)/(YYYY)"
"Got shot in the head"

You knelt down in front of the grave and said "Hey mom. Its been a while. I brought a friend over" you gestured over Reich. He gave a little wave. "He's my boss and I'm his assistant from a military. I thought He would never let me go here though." You chuckled and stood up. You wanted to cry again but didn't want to show it in front of Reich again.

You were shaking and almost in the verge of tears. Reich sensed this and hold your hand and squeezed it gently for comfort. By him doing this, he can feel butterflies in his stomach but decided to ignore it.

Reichtangle's POV
For a little while, we hold hands while looking at her mom's grave. She's still shaking but I'm squeezing her hands gently which is easing her shaking. When I'm holding her hand like this, her hand feels so warm and soft. This gives me butterflies at my stomach every time passes by. Leave me alone du nervt butterflies!!

Later on, (Y/N) looks at her watch and sighs then knelt down with one knee in front of the grave. She kissed her two fingertips and touched her mother's grave with the two fingertips she kissed then stood up. "Me and my boss here have to go now, mother. We have a lot of business to attend to" she said. She looks sad by leaving her mother's grave but she knows best that we both have to leave. I patted her back reassuringly that we would go back at some time.

"Goodbye mother. I love you" she said. She then turned to me and smiled "lets go." I blushed from her cute smile and nodded. At the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw someone that looks like (Y/N) but with white clothing...? I also heard a voice but decided to ignore it.

"I love you too, my child..."