Renjun scoffed. "First of all, I wasn't telling you guys to hurry. I literally just told you that Taeyong-hyung's calling us." He looked at the younger. "To my defense, my mom texted me." He wanted to laugh at the lie that escaped from his mouth. Pft, what mom? I'm just texting Eunmi-noona.

Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine. You better get downstairs. The driver's already waiting." He said and went downstairs, not even bothering to close the bedroom door.

Renjun nodded and turned around, unlocking his phone to type the remaining things he want to say. Alright, alright... Lucas hyung texted me, telling us to go to Mark hyung and Taeyong hyung's house. I don't even know why.

He locked his phone and placed it inside his pocket. He grabbed his wallet, slipping it in his other pocket. He closed the door and rushed downstairs, only to see them watching him run downstairs.

"Let's go." He said.

Renjun was the one who boarded the van first. He sat at the back seat, beside the window. Jisung sat beside him, and beside Jisung was Jaemin.

He unlocked his phone and put it in the lowest brightness, in order for the youngest not to see who he's texting.

Really? What could Mark and Taeyong oppa be up to? Usually, Mark would tell me everything even if I don't reply... but now, I've got none.

Upon reading the older's message made his heart clench. They've been through a lot already, and he doesn't want his friends to be hurt anymore.

I don't know...|

"Who are you texting, hyung? You've been staring at your phone for quite a while now." Jisung said aloud, enough for everyone in the van to hear.

Renjun glared at the younger and locked his phone. "It was my mom." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't play the mom card, Renjun. Tell us." Jaemin frowned at him.

Oh shit, I can't tell them that Eunmi-noona and I have been texting each other this whole damn time! He mentally groaned. At times like these, what would Huang Renjun do?

He sighed. "Fine, it was Ningning." He had no other names inside his head other than hers. He mentally patted himself for not stuttering and not blowing Eunmi's cover up.

They all gave him teasing looks, making him regret what he said. "So you did send her a message?" Jisung smirked.

The Chinese male groaned, "I just texted, and she hasn't replied yet." He said, frowning at the younger males who were looking at him.

"Awww, that's so sad." Donghyuck said, making everyone laugh. "Alexa play My Turn To Cry by EXO." He added.

Renjun glared at him. His eyes traveled outside, only to see that they were already at Taeyong and Mark's shared house.

"We're here, idiot. Why don't you get out of the van already?" Renjun said, making Donghyuck frown at his statement.

Jisung laughed, "Oh Donghyuck-hyung just got bamboozled." He said, making the others laugh.

They went inside their house, only to see their hyungs, and Chenle having the time of their lives. Some were eating pizza, the eldest hyungs and some of their noonas were drinking beer, and some were singing using Mark's karaoke set.

"What... in the world?" Donghyuck asked, watching everyone dwell in their own worlds. "We were just here last night, why is this house still a pigsty?" He snorted.

"Well this is what happens every time all of us are together." Mark laughed. "Why don't you guys come in?"

"Renjun, my man!!!" Lucas yelled, a can of beer in his hand, while a short girl was trailing behind him. He swung his arm around Renjun, making him not see the girl earlier.

"Hyung, what the hell!" He muttered in their mothertongue, Mandarin, so that Taeyong wouldn't scold him if he curses unintentionally. Well, someone else would. Kun.

Lucas laughed and released Renjun from his grip. "I think you already met my cousin?" He said. "I brought her here with me since her mom told me to accompany her. Her dorm mates aren't home so she's stuck with me." He laughed.

Renjun raised a brow, but his eyes widened when he saw who Lucas' cousin was.

Heck yes he met her.

"Ningning..."

"Renjun..."

He just confessed to her days ago.

— tbc.
if i write a kang daniel fic, would you guys support it?