seventeen

hi, i'm still at the studio and we're currently rehearsing wanna one's energetic hihi >< bless the one who made the edit^^
-----------

Renjun stared at the piece of paper Jisung gave him and typed the numbers carefully. He could feel his heartbeat become fast when he saved the contact number as Ningning.

He took a deep breath before typing a message. Man, this is a lot harder than I thought. It maybe took a while for him to type a decent message because he keeps on typing and erasing the messages over and over again.

Hi, Ning! Happy Holidays~ I hope your holiday wishes would come true! —Renjun. Closed eyes, he clicked the send button, his heart beating fast after the action.

He smiled when he heard his phone rang, a smile immediately made its way on his lips.

That smile immediately disappeared when he saw thhe message was just from Lucas, telling him to tell the others that Taeyong is ordering them to go to his and Mark's shared house.

He sighed and suddenly remembered Eunmi. He unlocked his phone and immediately went to his and Eunmi's conversation.

Noona, happy holidays! We miss you so so so so much!! I wish you were here . Mark hyung looked sad last night when we were counting down for Christmas... anyways, wish you're safe~ Take care!

He placed his phone on his bed and went downstairs to call the guys. "Lucas-hyung told me to tell you guys that Taeyong-hyung is making us go to their house." He said. He didn't really went downstairs, he just leaned by the stairs' railing and yelled.

"Okay!" He heard them reply. "Tell Lucas-hyung we'll be there in a few minutes." Donghyuck said.

"Or maybe hours!" Jisung added and laughed.

Renjun laughed and went back to his room to change his clothes. He wore a light gray hoodie and black sweatpants. He grabbed the white coat that was on the hanger and went towards his bed to get his phone.

He smiled when his phone lit up and saw Eunmi's reply. Aigoo, Injoonie! Happy Holidays to you guys, too! I miss you guys soooooo much .

He scrolled down to read more of his noona's reply. I also wished you guys were with me, too. Or maybe it's the other way around?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't worry, Injoon. Wait for a little longer and everything will be back to normal, for me, at least.

He laughed and typed his reply. Where's my gift?

Maybe if you come here to Incheon, then you'll get it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ By the way, how are things between you and Ningning?

A sigh immediately escaped the younger's lips as he sat down, totally forgetting that he was supposed to be preparing his things—or maybe just his necessities needed at Taeyong's house. Not really good, I guess? I made the worst decision which is confessing before the winter break :D Amazing, right?

From the other side, Eunmi laughed. Although they were texting, she could clearly see the younger's frustrated look. It'll be alright, trust me.

Renjun just nodded, even though Eunmi can't see it. He typed, Alright, alright...|

His door slammed open, causing him to lock his phone immediately. He stood up and saw Jaemin standing by the door. "What are you doing, still sitting on the bed?" He raised a brow. "You're the one who's telling us to hurry and yet here you are, enjoying th comforts in your own bedroom?"