#1: Thunderstorms

First of all, hey! :D

I decided to make a compilation here. One-Shots (which actually look like Preferences). :)

This is one of my first attempts to write one-shots with Louis (well he is my sunshine but still), so please be gentle. :P

More of these are gonna be uploaded soon, so please stay tuned. :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy. :)

~ R'. xx        

#1: Thunderstorms.

Gale winds and heavy rain were lashing the windows of your shared bedroom, when you suddenly woke up by another extremely loud crack of lightning. It was cold in the middle of the night. Louis was calmly sleeping on his side, one of his hands resting on his chest, his eyes peacefully shut and the blanket you two would share hugging his body. He was pretty much on the other side of the bed, somewhat far away from you. You sigh, silently rolling closer to him. You put your hand on his chest, his hand ending up to hold yours makes you smile in delight. You softly crawl under the blanket, next and so close to him, before you feel him wrapping his free arm around you, so slowly and so gently, and a warm feeling of welcomeness surrounding you. All you can hear is the silent tick-tack of the clock strokes above your bed, as you let yourself fall in his arms, right where you feel so secure and calm that nothing can take you away, drifting into dreamless sleep next to him.