♊PROLOGUE♊

.🔱🔱.

The newspaper was a fling to air after Jughead read the latest news, in town which struck him in anger. He's never been, this angry in his life.

The residence he was born. He lives in all his life, was going to be gone in a snap of fingers.

Archie walked inside, the trailer, and saw his cousin, exasperated in anger. And watch him, kicking the wall with his shoe. He picked up the newspaper, on the ground, and read the news headline.

Hiram Lodge, the multi-billionaire and the CEO of a multi-billion-dollar company, Lodge industries, planned on turning Southside of Riverdale into a prison. The Southside is known for criminal activities, home to criminal gangs, which are very known as Southside Serpent and Ghoulies, who are involved in drug trafficking and other illicit activities. Hiram Lodge is doing the Northside favour, getting rid of South scum, and getting rid of drug trafficking forever.

Archie flash ripped the newspaper into a piece and dumped down in the dumpster. Jughead landed his body. On the couch, he maintained eye contact with Archie. He removed his beanie and tossed beside him, playing with his messy hair.

"I can't believe, Alice Cooper kept on making us, Southsiders looks bad." Archie slammed his fist on the wall.

"We can't lose our home, Archie." He stood up, walking to him and settle his hands-on Archie shoulder, whose hands still pressed on the wall.

"I can't believe this." Archie turned to face him.

Has been their home since they were kids when growing, and now all because of Hiram Lodge, it'll vanish in a flinch second. They don't know how many days they'll have until their home is gone.

"Jughead! Archie!" Fangs came in with a group of Serpent. Archie and Jughead turned to face them, with a worried and confused face.

"What's wrong?" Jughead asked, looking at each one of them.

"You need to see this. Follow me." Fangs are motioning them outside of the trailer. They followed him to where they were taking them. When they reached the Whyte Wyrm, it shut down already locked. With a caption of Lodge properties.

"What happened here? Why is it lock?" Jughead snapped his finger.

"Because Hiram lodge, bought the Whyte Wyrm." Sweetpea went ahead to spoke.

Archie cursed his breath. He wasn't going to allow their home, to be a wreck by ambition that will not benefit them.

"He was slowly buying bit by bit of Southside, and what's next; he soon discarded us like an animal." Sweetpea crossed his finger over his chest.

"I wouldn't let it happens." Jughead stood to his ground.

He wouldn't let Hiram, take him away from his home.

"What're you going, do Jones?" Toni asked him.

She hoped he wasn't going to do anything stupid that will endanger them.

He paced his way to Topaz.

She was his best friend and a sister to him. He admired her gut.

He gazed at her in the eyes and spoke."My plan is very straightforward; I will get involved with one of his daughters, turn her against him. Make her fall in love with me, and she will help us, inputting Hiram in his place that will show not mess too with the Southside."

"There's one problem, he will come after you, Jones. Wouldn't you be scared?"

"Hiram hasn't met me Topaz; he wouldn't know what hit him."

Toni turned to Archie to look for support, but he didn't give a slit of it. Archie walked up to Jughead and watched his fellow Serpent.

"I think Jughead is right. We need to look at the bigger picture. Hiram Lodge's weakness is his daughters if we can penetrate, that aspect of his life then maybe, we can save our homes."

Toni couldn't believe what Archie is saying, and he was supporting Jughead. She wanted to save her home, not like this. Not by hurting other people in the process. She's afraid for Jughead. He was her best friend.

"I'm with Archie and Jughead. Hiram needs a taste of his own medicine." Sweetpea said, raising in his hand in the air. "Jughead Hiram has two daughters, so how're, going to make them in love with you then?" Fangs asked, unsure of his plan.

"He doesn't have to, I will have one of his daughters in my arms," Archie said with a smirk on his face.

"No Serpent stands alone," Archie said, winking at Jughead.

Toni left feeling left out.

Hiram wouldn't know what hit him. Let the games begin.