Gotta get back to Hogwarts

The next couple of weeks were spent planing and preparing. Luckily Hermione and Danielle were able to keep their bags. They were small and easy to hid from the snatchers and bill lent them a new tent. Ron had Wormtails wand, Harry had Draco's and Danie luckily still had hers. She would lend it to Hermione and Danie would use Bellatrix wand. She was going to use polyjuice potion to disguise herself as Bellatrix and request going to the lestrange vault. They went over everything that they could think of trying to make their plan as foul proof as they possibly could.
Danie could hardly sleep that night, one more day. Even though they had gone over everything anxiety still corded through her. She managed to get some sleep but only by exhaustion taking over body. She walk up the next morning, taking in everything. Tomorrow morning at 6 sharp she would be off to Gringotts with the golden trio. She went over the list of things they packed and what they needed to pack as she walked downstairs.
"Danie? What are you still doing here?" Bill asked confused.
"What do you mean? We're leaving tomorrow" she told him.
"Hermione waz not in 'er room dis morning" Fleur said. Looking at Bill then back at Danie.
"What time is it?" She asked .
"almost noon" Danielle ran into the livingroom to see that Ron and Harry weren't there. She ran to the back yard and started calling their names but to no avail.
"It appears they left without you" Luna said in her usual dazed tone. She ran her fingers through her hair as she stared out at the ocean. She took a couple of deep breaths and closed her eyes. She focused on a singular thought. Harry, she was hoping that she would enter his mind, see what he's seeing. Find out where he was.
Her eyes snapped open and they where as black as night. He was flying. She could see open water below and a clear crisp sky above. He was holding onto something. White and scaly. On hell no. No no he was not. Then he dropped into the water and she fell backwards onto the ground.
"Danie!" Bill and Fleur rushed to her aid.
"I'm ok. I'm ok, I just..." She let out a shaky breath. Trying to collect her thoughts. "I need to go to Hogwarts."
They helped her up.
"Hogwarts are you mad?" Bill asked sounding a bit like Ron.
"Maybe, I know how it sounds-"
"Do you? Hogwarts is more guarded than Azkaban. Ok Dumbledore gave you a secret mission but this is suicide" Bill told her.
"Danielle, if you go. They will kill you" Fleur told her.
"Worst things have happened" Danie said touching the thin cut on her neck gently with her finger tips. She started into nothingness.
"What happened to you?"
"Trust me you don't want to know. I wish I could tell you, but the less you know the safer you are" she walked off past them. In a way she felt like she was cutting and in a way she was. She hated the feeling of being alone, but there was no time to let her mind wonder to such thoughts. She went into the room she had been sharing with Luna and gathered her things, which wasn't very much. Everything she needed was in her bag. She did however need to talk with Fred and George. They new that school better than anyone else even Dumbledore himself. They would know the right passage to take into the castle. Harry had the Invisibility Cloak and Polly juice position was out of the question. Seeking into Hogwarts was her best bet.
She said a quick goodbye to bill, Fleur and Luna. Bill and Fleur looked worried well Luna was just, well Luna.
"Maybe one day we'll all look back on this and laugh" Danie told them. They gave weary smiles and Danie aperated to where the Weasely's were taking refuge. Little to say they were surprised she was back so soon. She tried to play it off as calm as possible. After 20 minutes of pleasantries the twin and Danie went into the boys room.  She explained her plan or lack there of to the boy. It went over the way she anticipated.
"Are you mad?"
"Is that even a question anymore. Sheds a Potter afterall"
"I know it sounds crazy, but I have to get back to Hogwarts"
"Why. That place is crawling with death eaters, we were lucky Ginny was on holidays when the yankers tried to come after us. " George told her.
"Maybe we should let her go Georgie" Fred told his brother.
"Have you gone mad too? We can't let her go"
"George! Just stop think about it. Take a breath" she placed her hands on his shoulders. "would you be saying any of this if I wasn't your girlfriend"
"Danie you're not just my girlfriend, your my fiancee. My future" they fell silent. He was avoiding her eyes. Her hands made their way up his neck.
"Then trust me. Trust me to do the right thing" she searched for his eyes. She gently made him look at her. "Trust me George"  he closed his eyes for a moment as if we was thinking about it.
"Fine, but you're not leaving until we come up with a plan that I'm satisfied with" she went up on her tipie toes and kissed his forehead.
The 3 of them hatched a plan to get Danie inside of Hogwarts. It didn't take very long to come with a reasonable plan the only problem was  what they couldn't see coming like how many entrances the death eaters knew of and  how many people were guarding the school. Fred told Danie about what Ginny said. That alot of students hid in the room of requirements. They agreed that the entrance under the lake would be the safest route but she would have to avoid the dungeons which was going to be difficult. If she transfigured her hair and wore a Hogwarts uniform, given she moved fast enough no one would know it was her. She had brought her old Hogwarts uniform with her as a spare change of clothes so that part was no problem.  She would have to get to the lake without being seen. Maker her way through the castle to the 7th floor and from their she wasn't really sure what to expect. Their plan stayed between them. They didn't want anyone else worrying about Danie or the golden trio.
"It was really great to see you all"
"Oh have a safe trip dear" Mrs. Weasely smiled warmly.
"I'll walk her out" George said. The two linked arms and headed for the front yard. Once their George kissed her hand with the ring on it.
"Be careful"
"Never did I see the day where George Weasley disapproved of some shenanigans" Danie smirked.
"You know-"
"I know" she kissed his forehead. "We still have a wedding to plan" she smiled and took a few steps back before aperating to the black lake.  Dementors were flying around in the sky circling. She used a bubble head charm and dived into the water before she was noticed. The lake was more dreary than she remembered and eerily quiet. It's like all life had died or perhaps just to afraid to do anything. Before long she reached the entry point. She swam up into a cavern. Stepping solid ground she used a quick dry charm and transfigured her hair black. She quickly and quietly sneaked her way out of the cavern avoiding the dungeons. She made it onto the first floor without much of a problem. The halls were empty and like the lake eerily quiet. Second Floor . Third  Floor. Fifth shit . It was Snape coming down the hallway. She needed an escape and quick. Moving staircase! She booked it down the hall and turned the corner climbing onto a set of stairs that began to move all the while hearing snape's foot steps approaching. She moved slowly up the stairs trying to to be seen by him. Fifth floor, Sixth floor. Seventh. Snape seemed to have left at some point. Danie raced down the hallway and found a blank wall.
"I need an escape I need an escape I need an escape. " Large wooden doors appeared and Danie rushed into the room, swiftly closing the doors behind her. She turned around to see a decent group of students.
"Who are you" Neville pointed his wand at her.
"Well Mr. Longbottom I have to say I'm disappointed you don't recognize me" she detransfigured her hair back to its beauty Auburn colour.
"Ms. Potter!" They cheered a few of who she presumed to be first years were confused at to who she was. They came rushing twords her. She greeted them all warmly noticing some scrapes and bruises.
"What have they down to you" she mumbled to herself looking at the black eye of a forth year.
"It's good to see you Danie"
"You too Neville" they shared a warm embrace.