Quidditch War

The rest of September and October went by faster than expected. The DA met up once a week. The days very to accommodate the practice of 4  Quidditch teams.  Moving into November the Slytherin and Gryffindor teams where practicing more than every for the highly anticipated Gryffindor vs. Slytherin match. And the first match of the year. Danie and Hermione lead the lessons of the DA well the Quidditch teams practiced relentlessly. Instead of learning new spells they focus more of practicing the various curses and anti curses that they had learned. Occasionally Danie would teach a lesson on one of the dark creature that would inevitably end up a member of Voldemort's army and how to fight of Defensive yourself against them. It was going rather well and Umbridge didn't suspect anything. Or maybe she did. Either way she had no clue what they were really doing and that brought Danie great joy. And it made sitting in her class for an hour and a half everyother day  much more enjoyable.  Over this time Danie and George relationship had gone steadily. Most people figured out that they were an item after the first month. And as expected no one seemed to care. Except Harry who just thought it weird.  As the upcoming match approach the Slytherin team because Slimer.  The Slytherin keeper. Miles Bletchley even straight out attacked Alicia from behind with a jinx well her, Angelina and Danie were in the library studying. It made Alica eyebrows grow so thick and fast that it obscured her vision. " Why you no good-" Danie stopped Angelina from pulling out her wand. " We can't afford the captain getting in trouble. You take Alica to the hospital wing I'll take care of him" Danie said softly. She knew how important this game was and she didn't want this ruined for her friends. Angelina took Alicia to the hospital wing well Danie delt with Bletchley. "Expelliarmus!" She knocked his wand out of his hand and took it from him. She then grabbed him by the ear and took him straight to Professor McGonagall's  Office. She
Knocked on the large wooden door. "Come in- ms. Potter what are you doing to Mr. Bletchley?" McGonagall said in a displeased voice. " He attacked he Alica with a jinx well we were studying. " Danie let go of his ear and pushed him forward. " I have no idea what she's talking about. She's mad professor!" He said loudly. " Angelina was also their if you need a witness but Alica's current state should be all the evidence you need" Danie said flatly glaring at him. She walked up to McGonagalls desk and handed her his wand. " Very well, you my leave Ms. Potter I will deal with Mr. Bletchley" Danie nodded and left the room. Later that day she told the twins what happened." He's luck I wasn't there! He would have gotten more than just a bloody hair growth jinx" Fred growled. " Coward. Next time I see him I'll-"  " Do nothing, and You're lucky you went there. That last thing we need it one or both of the Gryffindor beater in detention or kicked off the team for violent behavior" Danie looked at the both of them.  " This game is important to you all. So take your aggression onto the Quidditch Feild not the hallways"  she told them. " You know I'm really starting to hate this you being right thing" George groaned. Danie simply rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheak.
The day of the big game finally arrived. Alica's eyebrows were fixed and the team was ready to go. Well almost, Ron was a nervous reck. "Alright we better get changed  and warmed up before the game starts" Angelina said getting up. Alica and the twins followed. Danie got up as well. "Goodluck " She told her friends. " Do I get a kiss for goodluck?" George asked with a cheeky grin. " Maybe" she smiled at him. " Weasley hurry up!" Angelina yelled. Danie laughed and gave him a quick peck. " Go before she bites your head off. I'll be up in the commentators box with Lee" She told him. George still one last kiss before running off to join his team. Danie caught Hayden's eye as he was walking out of the great hall with the Slytherin team. She gave him a thumbs us. He smiled as a response and walked out if the hall. She only got to see him well at the DA meetings because be of the strong conflict between Gryffindor and Slytherin. He was ambitious and cunning but he was never rude or cruel like Slytherin's tended to be. Danie sighed it off and walked over to the very anxious Ron and Harry who was trying to reassure him. Hermione was sat beside them." Hey how are you too feeling?" She asked in a sweet voice. " Ron's nervous about the match" Hermione explained. Danie looked at Ron. " Don't worry to much Ron. You'll do great I just know it. Just focus on what your doing and ignore everything else" this didn't seem to do anything for him as he still looked as scared as ever. It wasn't long after that Harry and Ron got up from the table. Hermione grabbed Harry by the arm and whispered something to him. Ron looked at them strangely. As the broke apart Hermione walked over to Ron and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " Good luck Ron" the fizzy haired girl then turned to harry " and you Harry"  Ron was now in a daze. He didn't seem to know what was going on. " Good luck Harry I know you'll do great" Danie smiled at him. " That's , we'll see you after the game" with that Harry and Ron walked off. Danie turned her attention to Hermione. " So you and-"
" I-it was purely for goodluck. " She said. " Did you see what was written on the silver badges that the Slytherin's are wearing?" She asked Danie. " No what do they say?" 
" Weasley is our king"  Danie got a bad feeling. It was a seemingly harmless frase but coming from the Slytherin's she knew it wasn't anything good. Lee came and got Danie and they walked up to the commentators box. Professor McGonagall was also there, she assumed to keep Lee on track. "Let the game begin" Lee said with a smile. The captains of each team shook hands and with that they mounted their broom and with the sound of a whisle the game commenced. 
" and it's Johnson Johnson with the quaffle what a player that girl is I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me-" Lee began. Danie let out a laugh. " JORDAN!" Professor McGonagall yelled. " Just a fact professor, it adds a bit of interest"
" She won't go out with you because you're a butter" Danie said.