Gryffindor

Danielle had spent last night with professor McGonagall. She was kind enough to host Danie in her room. She even arrange a Hogwarts Unifor for her and sorted her into her house. Gryffindor. Danie was looking at herself in the mirror. Her strawberry blonde (im just going with strawberry blonde because that's easier than Auburn) hair was let down into thick wave that fell skittle past her shoulder blades.  She was in her Hogwarts uniform and  Gryffindor tie. It fit like a glove. "You look just like your mother" Danie turned to see McGonagall looking sentimental. "Thank you professor" I smiled at her. " Come dear, it's time we head off to breakfast." Danie nodded and walked with McGonagall to the hall. "Your things have already been moved to Gryffindor tower, Dumbledore will announce you as a new student right before breakfast" Danie nodded her head as they walked. "Thank you so much professor!" Danie was grateful for the kindness of Dumbledore and McGonagall. " Your mother would be so proud" that comment caught her a bit off guard "you look-" "just like her" Danielle spoke gently. "I know" she gave a sad kind of warm smile to the old professor.
As they enter the hall Danie received Glares from her once fellow classmates. "Well hello beautiful" Danie heard a familiar voice " and who might you be" a voice similar to the first asks "we've never seen you around here before" the say in unison. Danie turns around to see two red haired boys. Tall and slime yet muscular builds. It was none other than the Weasley twins, Fred and George. Danie smirked "what you don't remember me" Danie pretend to look like she was about to cry. "Wait" "Danie?!" "The one and only" she smiled at them. " when did you?" "Transfer to Hogwarts?" (The first will always be Fred and the second. Will always be George) " I transferred, yesterday actually" she said casually as she turned and found a seat at the Gryffindor table. Fred sat on her left and George on her write. Before they could say anything more they were joined by Ron and Hermione. Ron looked to be in a particular foul mood. " Hey Ron are you ok?" Ron looked at her. Like his brothers it took him a moment to release who she was "Danie?!" "Yes?" "How did.." he looked shocked. What is it and people being shocked around her. " I transferred, now what's wrong?" She spoke softly and kindly. "Harry wouldn't tell me how he got into the tournament. I understand him not wanting everyone to know but I'm his best friend!" Ron was clearly upset but his words were laced with something else.... jealousy.  Danie sighed. "He didn't enter the tournament Ron, someone put his name in the goblet" Danie tried to explain. "Oh not you too!" He looked frustrated. " Ron I-" Danie was interrupted by an annoying snobbish voice. "What's this found yourself a girlfriend have you Weasleys. Who does she belong to or do you share her?"  "Screw off Malfoy" Fred spat Danie turned around. " Malfoy was it?" Danie had an annoying face she crossed her legs and sat up straight giving her a professional look. " Yeah what's it to you, you've got to be trader trash to be  hanging around this lot." Danies mouth fell open a little at his words.  He could tell he struck a nerve. "Or maybe your a Mud-" SLAP  the sound of Danie slapping  Malfoy across the face echoed through the hall. " I don't belong to anyone. And for someone that is supposed to be "high class" you sure don't act like it. If you had any sort of manners you would have never even consider using those derogatory names. Though I expect nothing less for a Malfoy. You pretend to be all that but really all you are is pathetic and empty " Danie was standing and staring Draco Malfoy straight in the eyes. He had a faint blush of embarrassment and an angered expression on his face. " Just wait until my father-" " tell him, I'd gladly meet face to face with your father and tell him off myself. He is pathetic. He is vial . He is a cretin and he is no man of class or dignity" she spoke firmly. "How do you think you are?!" Malfoy practically yelled. "I-" Danie was cut off by Dumbledore's voice booming over the now full hall. "She is Danielle Lily Potter a transfer form Beauxbatons Academy of magic and our newest Gryffindor." Dumbledore explained. "Potter?"   "Did he say Potter?". "what about Harry?".  Does Harry know?".   " Who is she?".     Whispers started to sore around the hall. At least that takes a little pressure away from Harry at least for a little bit. " Great another attention seeking Potter" Malfoy groaned. " I don't want nor need your attention. I don't crave it unlike some people" she stared him down with the force of something scary. Malfoy scurried away in a startled manner.  Danie sat down inbetween the twins  and sighed.  They lot of them stared at her with smiles on their faces even Ron. "That was awesome!" Ron said  loudly. "Man she's not  bad, eh George"  "kinda reminds me of mum Fred " Danie rolled her eyes and chuckled. " That was nicely put Danielle" Hermione smiled at her. They all dug into their breakfast. The twins and Lee where whispering about something. Danie sighs and turns her attention twords Ron and Hermione. Ron seems to have returned to him previously grumpy stature. " I don't get it why does he always get the glory. Famous Harry Potter" Ron said coldly. " Ron do you ever think that Harry didn't want any of this?" Hermione asks In a gentle tone. "Why?!" Ron asked anger than before." Oh forget it " he groaned and stormed off. "What's his problem?" Asked  Fred,  now tuning into the conversation. " Ron's jealous that Harry was chosen as a champion" Hermione explained , sighing. "We're jealous too" said Fred "jealous that we couldn't figure out how to get across that line" George added. "Your his sister you have to know how he did it"  "yeah. So spill the beans Missy". Danie sighed in annoyance. "He didn't" she finally said. "What d'you mean?" Asked Lee "he didn't enter himself into the tournament. Someone placed his name in the goblet" Danie looked serious. " Why would"    "anyone want to do that?"  Danie looked at a frightened Hermione and than back to the confused Lee and twins. "Think, who wants Harry dead? Who has been looking for him for over 13 years now?" Danie could see the 3 boys making the connection. "You don't think that it's you-know-" Lee was cut off by Danie "no but a fair number of his followers weren't sent to azkaban. And they still hold one hell of grudge against Harry" Danie looked up at the enchanted dinning Hall ceiling. It was still raining. How fitting she found herself thinking. "Well we had better head off to our classes" Hermione says as the warning bell rings. "What classes do you have Danie?" Asked Hermione. Danie pulled out a sheet of parchment with her times table on it.  "Charms with professor Flitwick" she read of the paper. "Looks like you'll be coming with us" said Fred linking his arm with hers. "looks like you have all your classes this us " said George doing the same as Fred but on her right. "Shall we"     "we shall" the lifted her up slightly and ran with her down the hall. " What about me!" Lee tells running to catch up. "Sorry Lee but ".    "Danie is way prettier than you" the twins stuck their tongues out at Lee. "True" he responded laughing. "Oh put me down!" Danie started laughing , trying to act angry but failing. 

______________________________________

I'm going to go a bit more in-depth about the Hogwarts classes next chapter. I know school isn't the most interesting but I think they are really cool!

~ Robin