High Inquisitor

It was the next morning at breakfast. Danie was reading a copy of the daily profit when the twins can to join her. " I'm going to strangle your brother " Danie said angrily eating her oatmeal ,her eyes glued to the paper. "What did Ron do know?" Fred asked with a sigh. " Being a git obviously" George responded. " Not Ron look" she handed them the profit. " The ministry has been growing uneasy about goings on Hogwarts for sometime said Juniors assistant to the minister Percy Weasley" Fred read out loud "he is now responding to concern voiced by anxious parents have feel the school may be moving in a direction that they do not approve of" George continued. " What if Percy getting at?" George asked. "World's biggest prat" Fred mumbled. " Keep reading it gets better" Danie said sarcastically. " Blah blah blah blah Tumblr can't find anyone so the minister button on bread of course she's been an immediate success?!" Fred read aloud. " Has Percy met her?" " Keep reading" Danie edged on. Fred read on.
"The Inquisitor will have power to inspect her fellow educators and make sure that they are coming up to scratch Professor Umbridge has been offered this position in addition to her own teaching post and we are delighted to say she has accepted" Fred handed the profit back to Danie. " Well should We'll be interesting. " George voiced. Danie was scanning through the article for what had to be the 5th time. " They also mentioned , Remus, Hargid and Moody. " Danie cleared her throat. "many of us with our children's best interests at heart have been concerned about Dumbledore's centric decisions in the last few years and are glad to know the ministry is keeping an eye on the situation. Says Lucius Malfoy" Danie continued " amongst these eccentric decisions are undoubtedly the concept of controversial staff pointed previously described in the newspaper. Which have included the employment of werewolf Remus Lupin, half Giant Rubeus Hagrid and delusional ex-Aura Mad eye Moody" Danie dropped the paper onto the table. " He goes on and there are a few comments that disagree with what the ministry is doing but over all it implies that Dumbledore is a crazy old coot" Danie sighs. She pushed her half eaten oatmeal away no longer feeling hungry. She was worried about Remus more than anything. He was working so hard for the Order but that doesn't exactly pay. He had been having trouble finding work but Danie had been so distracted with everything else. She just hoped he was taking care of himself. " Well he is a crazy old coot" the twins said in unison. Danie shot them a look. "But knows what he's doing". " Even if no one else does." This made Danie smile a little. She sure hoped they were right. " We better head to herbology" Danie got up and the twins followed. On the way to the greenhouse she told them about the conversation with Sirius the night previous. " Wow fudge has finally lost it" Fred stretched out his arms and held them behind his head. " Even Dumbledore would form an army. He'd think it's too much work" George talked with his hands. " Tell me about it" the three of them stood over in the corner. Danie noticed Umbridge opposite to them. She was in a frilly pink outfit and had a clipboard in hand. " what is she doing here?" Fred whispered. " Doesn't she had children to bore " George added. " She's probably he to inspect professor Sprout" Danie explained. And Danie was right. Throughout their lesson Umbridge was interrupting the lesson to ask questions. Much to Professor Sprouts displeasure. She had come and done the same thing in Professor Flitwick classroom as well. Though she was a bit quieter in this one. As they were leaving the classroom Danie could help but let out a sigh of frustration. " Doesn't she have classes to teach instead of sticking her nose in other people's business" she groaned. " Oh common lighten up Potter" an arm swung around her neck. " Lee where did you come form?" Danie asked. " McGonagall wanted to talk to me about commentator stuff" he said simply. The four of them walked into the great hall and headed straight for the Gryffindor table. " I got P, happy?" Ron said as the took a seat at the table. " Well, that's nothing to be ashamed of" said Fred. "Nothing wrong with a p". Danie looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "When did you become a supportive older brother" Lee snorted out a laugh. "What do you mean, I'm a great big brother. Isn't that right Ronnie" Fred ruffled his hair. Ron looked at Fred as if he was possessed. "Sure". Danie picked up a sandwich slice. " But wait" Hermione spoke up " doesn't p stand for ...". "Poor? Yeah" Lee said. " Still better than D. Dreadful" Harry blushed. Danie had a feeling that Harry received a D. " So top grade is O for outstanding, and then there's A. " Hermione started. " No E " George corrected. " E for Exceeds Expectations. I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams" everyone laughed aside from Hermione. Danie let out a small laugh. " you could do one better and put some effort into your school work" Danie said getting out the Defense Against the Dark Arts book. "What's the fun in that" the twins said. Fred dunked a bread roll in his soup and solved the whole thing in his mouth. " Really" "waaaat" Fred said with his mouth full. Danie rolled her eyes. " So you get p for poor, d for dreadful " Ron went over them. "Then there's The" Danie said not looking up from her book. " What on earth does The stand for?" Hermione asked. " Troll" George stated. " Ron and Harry laughed. " You lot had an inspection lesson yet?" Fred asked. " No, have you?" Hermione responded. " Just now before link. Charms" Fred replied. " And first thing in the morning in herbology" Danie added. "What was it like?" Harry asked. "She was quite vocal in sprouts class. She insisted on interrupting the class with questions" Danie said coldly closing her book. "Umbridge lurked in the corner making notes on a clipboard. You know what Flitwick's like, he treated her like a guest, didn't seem to bother him at all. She didn't say"I can't see Sprout or Flitwick getting marked down." Said George "They always get everyone through their exams alright"
" Who've you got this afternoon?" Fred asked. " Trelawny"
" A T if ever I saw one"
" And umbridge herself" George said. " We'll be a good boy and keep your temper with Umbridge today. Angelina'll do her but if you miss any more Quidditch" Danie picked up her bag and slinged it over her shoulder. "What he's trying to say is do go being rash. She's unpleasant but we have to deal with it until the ministry decides to grow up" Danie said calmly. " Be safe" she ruffled Harry's hair and walked off with the twins to their next class.