With that I left to meet the management staff.

Meanwhile with Akira

Vidit! That's more than enough baby. We will buy more toys next weekend. See, even grandpa and grandma are tired. - I asked

We were at this New Mall called La Palace. I must say the architects must have worked their asses off to reach this level of interior.
The entire Mall was speaking Royal.

Ok Mumma! But I want to go to the play zone. My friends told me it is the best in the whole world. - told my three year old.

Mom and Dad were very tired so asked them to sit in the near by cafe, and took Vidit with me to the play zone.

We were playing some funny games, having fun, suddenly I heard a cry.
Wondering who would cry at a play zone like this I turn around and found a girl almost of my vidit's age, looking here and there frantically and crying loud.

Something about her caused my heart ache, so I told Vidit to continue and wait for me to come. I informed one of the staffs to accompany him.

Then, I reached the crying baby, sat down matching her height and held her hands and asked- Hey princess!!! What happened, why is such a cute face crying so badly???

She stopped for a moment and looked at me and said- I am not your princess, I am only my daddy's princess.

Ah! That attitude!! Made me chuckle inside.

I said- well ok! In that case why don't you tell me your name, please?
You know I really want to be friends with such a pretty girl.

She thought for a while looking into my eyes and said- I am Kiyara!!!

Wow! We have a nice name to the pretty face here, Kiyara! - I said

She giggled! (Thank God)

I asked her- Now tell me Kiyara, why are you crying, who are you here with and where are your parents???

She told me- I got lost, I guess!! I came with my daddy and my aunt, but then daddy had to go somewhere important but My aunt was here only with me. I wanted to go after the Mickey mouse, so I left her hands and chased him ..but he disappeared.....now I can't find her ...with that she started crying again ....poor thing!!!

I patted her back and said- Hey Kiyara, I am Akira and I am here with my son and mom and dad.
Come on, I will help you meet your aunt and daddy.

Can you tell me your daddy's name and also your aunt's name!!!

She told me, his father's name is Vikram Rathore, and her aunt is Smriti Rathore. And it clicked!!!

Oh God! Smriti...!!!

I quickly dialled her number but she cut my calls at first. I tried again ...and she picked up ....she sounded panicked!!! I just knew it!!

She said- Hi Akira!!! You know I am busy right now ...my niece is missing...I can't find her anywhere....I am a fool ....I shouldn't have left her hands .....she started blabbering.....

I cut her off and said- she is with me, don't worry!!!!

She said- WHAT????

I said- Kiyara is with me at the play zone, do not worry, I met her!

She shouted- OMG!!! AKIRA.....you are an angel..!!!! Thank you thank you so so so much ...I am reaching in two minutes please ...be with her....don't let her panic....omg what am I even saying .. ofcourse you wouldn't....

I told her to Calm down...and gave her our exact location.
And I waited holding hands with both Vidit and Kiyara.

Within 2-3 minutes, Smriti came panting hard and running and got on her knees infront of Kiyara. And kissed her face non stop. I offered her a water bottle to drink some water and relax a bit.

She stood and gave me a bone crashing hug and said almost crying....thank you so much Akira...for taking care of my princess..you don't know what she means to me....!

I patted her back and told her...not to worry....anybody would have done the same thing....Kiyara is a so adorable.

I then introduced Smriti and Kiyara to my Vidit, who was watching everything in confusion.

They shook hands with him.
But Smriti said- You nowhere look like a mother of this little prince.
And I somehow blushed. God! So embarrassing!!!!

Kiyara and Vidit were also talking some random stuff....I think something about Peppa Pig.
I was looking at them in an awe. Guess my baby found a new friend.

Suddenly out of nowhere, almost 20-25 gunmen came running towards us and spread forming a circle.

And we heard a loud voice- KIYARA!!!!

I looked at the source and man!!! There stood a Handsome Greek God!!!

What???? What is wrong with me!!!!??

I quickly avert my gaze and looked at Smriti and Kiyara but they where nowhere to be seen....what!!!!???!!!

Then I saw them clinging to that man, who secured both of them as if his life depended on them.
I was a sight to behold.

After a few moments, when Smriti spoke something to him, and his eyes shot to meet mine.

Those dark jet black set of eyes were looking deep into mine's...and I cleared my throat.
He started walking towards me holding both the girls, and stopped right infront of me.

Smriti said- This is my big brother Vikram Rathore, kiyara's father. And Bhai, she is Akira Singh, the costume designer for my engagement.

He looked again at me but his eyes had a very unfamiliar emotion, I couldn't read it and I don't know why, but I once again looked into his black eyes for a moment. I think I have known him from before, but can't recall.

I was startled hearing his voice again- Thank you so much! How am I ever going to repay your debt, Miss Singh?

I just smiled and said- its ok Mr. Rathore, really it was just my duty, anybody would have done this. You don't need to thank me.

Then I excused myself and left the place to meet with my parents.
Meantime, Vidit was talking continuously about the whole situation.

It was hell of an outing...and sure was adventurous!!!!

So, guys finally a long chapter.
What do you all think? Do you like how our main protagonists met at first...do comment and please vote.
Your views encourage me.

I will update next part soon.