Chapter 17

Akshay wake up and recalled last night.
"Oh my god, what I have done." Akshay covers his face in disappointment. "Why are you regretting, she had done much worse years ago.?" his inner voice shouted. He did not want to recall anything but still past memories came back.

"Akshay I know our families is not in good terms but we can't let that effect our relationship."Smita holds his hand

" I understand. "he replied

" Thank you, I know whatever happened in past few days should not happened and I should have wait before leaving your house. I am sorry for that. "she said and he hugged her tightly.

" I didn't called you to leave the house. When I said Smita leave I wanted you to leave that place. When I called guard to take out filthy people it was not for you. "he cleared his stance.

" I am sorry and I want to make up for you. " she said looking into his eyes and then hide her face in his embrace.

" Its not needed. "

" but I want to.. "

" okay "

Smita drive the car very well and anyone can say her driving instructor did a tremendous job. She is very enthusiastic to take him out for the first time. Akshay smiled seeing her happy. She stop the car at resort.

" So I hadn't took you on honeymoon,you plan it your own." he tease and she giggled.

"When husband is boring and non romantic wife has to take action." she chuckled.

She booked a suit or you can say honeymoon suit. It has separate living area, dining area, master bedroom, balcony with garden view and bathroom with jacuzzi. Akshay is very impressed with her choice. Her removed his shoes and jump in the bed for relaxation. Smita watched tv for sometime and when he wakes up dinner is ready to eat. She ordered his favourite chiken tikka, biryani, chole bhature and many other dishes.

"Wife is full on mode to impress husband." he raised his eyebrows.

"If a wife won't impress her husband than who will." she said teasingly and hand him one glass of wine.

"oh my god, is it real, you are offering me liquor."

"Yes, because you deserve it after all this stress." she replied. She pour him more than five glasses and soon he start feeling dizzy.

She played the music and throws her rob which is covering her modesty. She is in her black bra and  blue shorts. Pink sheer fabric scarf partly covered her breast and waist line. Her hair is open. She wore red lipstick and long heavy earrings. Her make up is very heavy . She moves towards him, bend a little and put her hand on his shoulder. Her cleavage is on full display. Akshay's eyes is widen in surprise. He not even think in dream that his wife can attempt something like this. She is caring, friendly, understanding but this bold he didn't imagine.

She caressed his face and goes behind. She shakes her breast, then turned and shakes her ass. She massaged her breast in front of him. She unclasped her bra but didn't let it fall. Akshay's eyes glued on her moves. She covered her breast with one hand and remove her bra from other end. He gulped saliva to wet his dried throat.

Smita played hide and  seek with her scarf and ultimately let it fall on floor. Her boobs were bouncing with each step towards him. Her eyes fixed on his pants and there is hardness. She smiled seeing this.

"let me help you with this." she placed her hand on his manhood and he is stiffened. He blinked his eyes twice and she caressed him. Air came out from his mouth. She took advantage of this and removed his pants.

"Smita.. its not the ri..." her hand touched him there and he closed his eyes. Her hands were doing magic. He is completely aroused and Smita removed her clothes immediately. She quickly sat in his lap and kissed him with all her energy. He is not responding properly due to dizzy. She push him on the bed and ride on him. She continued the process for sometime and rolled with him. He is on the top of her and soon she felt warm liquid filled her. There is little to no energy left in him and he dozed off.

"Ah why head is aching so badly" Akshay mumbled and wakes up with great difficulty. He looks around and surrounding isn't familiar. He recalled last night and everything came in his mind. He looked around and other side of bed is empty while he is still naked. He ran towards the bathroom then living room, dining room and even checked balcony but she is not there. He placed his palm on his face and fall on the floor. He looked himself his body is in complete display. Signs of their encounter present in his body. Her love bites near his nipples and neck and he felt disgusted of himself.

"What a fool I was back than.? "
Akshay recalled the painful past but that night was just beginning much more happened afterwards. The thoughts he wants to stopped again flooded his mind.He didn't want to doomed in self pity. He neither want to think nor want to convey her this thoughts but they still came.
I trust a woman who break my trust with each step. I was an idiot who forgave you Smita after such humiliation to receive biggest heartbreak of my life.
You were cunning from day one I was the fool who trusted you. I was the one who who treated you with so much respect and you never respect me. Thoughts of self criticism filled his mind.
I was the one who never claimed to love you and you were the one who claimed to love me still it was you who broke me into so many pieces. I separated from you but hadn't harm you. I don't want to see your face after my family's misery but you keep coming every month. I waited that one day you will realize what you had break but I was wrong.
How cruel you were to announce birth of your child. You conceived her by tricking me. That child is sign of your betrayal. Whenever I see her I remembered the day when my modesty was attacked. Its so easy to term a man rapist but what we call it when a woman touch you without consent. I was not in my sense and you took advantage of me. You left me in the hotel room all naked without thinking how I would feel. I felt like a man whore who fulfilled a rich women's desire. I felt like a dirt on the road.
You were proud would be mother, I was shameless father.
You were proud single mother, I was cruel father.
I was never right and probably never will be.
I was expecting an apology which will never come.
Your presence makes me just like you, inhuman and cruel.
Probably you will never be ashamed for destruction of my life to the point that I attempt sucide and irony of life is I became just like you.