Chapter 5

Teaching for so many hours is exhausting. Its not easy to control so many children for such a long time. Kids are playful and notorious in nature and their work is to control that aspect with love. Sometimes Smita's voice turns  hoarse and throat aching due to constant speaking for hours. She threw her purse on sofa and something is above her feet. There is sacks of grain, lentils and other groceries top of that there is a box. She and Akshita both look each other cluelessly. They pick it and went into bedroom and first thing caught her eyes is new window. She was thinking of repairing that broken window for quite sometime but budget doesn't allowed her. She brought her purse and called Sudhir sir.

"Thanks for helping me." she said but he is clueless what she is talking. She hang the phone and sat on the bed.She didn't wants to think the possible personality.

"One more morsel. Eat it for me." he extended his hand towards her mouth and she hf heartedly open her mouth.

"Akshay I am overeating." she complained.

"No, you are malnutrished earlier. I am feeding you well woman."

"Ah so sweet but after few years you will forget what you said today."

"No, I'll always feed you well woman."

Akshita joined her on bed and they opened the box together. There is different pouches in it. They opened first one which have a new school uniform, school bag, two pair of shoes,  water bottle and tiffin. She can easily tell that Akshita has instant liking of that disney princess water bottle and tiffin. Her eyes were shining brightly and smile which cannot be hidden.Second pouch has four dresses i.e.one frock, one tshirt with frills skirt and two onesies. Third one has text books, drawing books, sketch pens, wax colours, water colour kit, brushes, pencils, rubber, sharpener, boxes, plastic pouches. Fourth one has brabie dolls and house games which is she assumed would be last but there is another one which she didn't wants to open. Akshita bumps in joy and excitement with her things and that content of pouch fall on floor.

"Mumma I am going to show my things to my friends?" Akshita ran outside leaving her alone.

There is pairs of leggings of various colours with cotton, shiffon and rayon kurtis of various designs. There is dress material both half stiched and unstiched. It overwhelmed her.

" Akshay" she nudged him  who is busy in playing video game.

"Hmm"

"I want to go for shopping."

"Okay,credit card is in my drawer."

"Please come with me."

"Don't think about that I won't come to carry your bags.

" I won't let you carry my bags. "

" Then what is my job. If I'll like something you will say that is outdated clothes. It can be stitch properly.Fabric is not good so its better take your friend and spare me."

"So you won't come." She threatened but he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine, if you ever brought me something to wear I'll framed it in glass and hang on wall." she scoffed and he laughed.

She clutches the clothes to her heart. Tears starts flowing from her eyes. Its all your fault she cursed her heart. One gesture from him and you flips  side. You always take his side. You always wanted to be with him. Why can't stop beating so I'll free from this pain.
Something is wrong with me. I am ready to endure anything for being with you. I tried to move on but failed. I always compare every guy with you. I don't like anyone else but you. Its always you but you... Tears blurred her vision and pain starts chocking her heart.