Photographer X Embalmer- Flower doll

Did someone order Carlseph? Jk XD Requested by... I'm sorry I don't really remember... I feel bad :(
**********
Photographer's POV

The host had prepared a small party to welcome the new comers, Norton and Patricia. (I know Norton is kinda not that new already but roll with it) It was a spring themed party even though it's in the beginning of summer. Isn't our host such a weirdo?

Anyways, me, Michiko, and White were braiding each others hair because why not. Michiko was taking care of White's long braid while White plays with mine. I sat at the end playing around with one of my photos. We were sitting on a blanket under a tree shade, enjoying as the others run around and eat.

Michiko starts humming her sweet tune, rolling up White's hair into a bun and adding chopsticks to hold it's shape. White had picked up some flowers from nearby bushes and started planting them on my hair. I touch one of the flowers, smiling. "Thank you, White," I thank, giving him a close eyed smile. He returns the smile "You're welcome. Turn around so I can continue," he says. I followed, playing with my camera.

I felt a familar cold gaze, making me look to the source and seeing my lovely corpse-loving boyfriend, Aesop.

This behavior of him was pretty normal; he is not one to get jealous easily. But his glares and gazes can be pretty deadly. I roll my eyes as he continues to stare at us.

I lean back onto White; Michiko had left to help Jack fix some thing, leaving us two alone. White didn't mind since he and Black are my bestfriends.

White continues with my hair, adding more flowers onto it while I play with the pictures.

Minutes later, I hear footsteps come closer and someone lay between my legs. I open my eyes to see familiar silver hair. Aesop had came over to us, apparently.

He played with a doll Hell Ember gave him and putting various things on it; make-up, cloth, that sort of jazz. Why did he go here though? The blanket is not even big enough for three people, Michiko had to sit on a log just to braid White's hair too.

Is he.... actually jealous?

I let out a snicker, patting his hair. I lean back, not noticing that White had sneaked away to talk to his brother. It was just the two of us now.

I heard Aesop grumble. "What's that, Aesop?" I ask, leaning closer to him. His back faced me, making me not see his face. "You....... play.... hair......" his sentence was almost not eligible, but I'm pretty sure I got the idea.

I giggle and start combing his hair with my fingers. I can't really braid it since his hair is pretty short. I mean, he has enough for a short ponytail. I twirl a strand around my fingers, watching it let loose around it.

I heard him sigh. "This won't do..." he says and grabs my arms. He pulls it towards his front, pulling me in as well and making me hug him. He leans back, pushing me gently onto the log I was leaning on after White left. He continues on making his doll as if I was he was leaning onto a pillow.

White, blue, and gold. He was using those colors.

I sigh and rest my head on my right hand leaning onto the log, closing my eyes and took a nap.
*********
I was woken up by a weight on my chest and cameras flashing. I open up my eyes, seeing Aesop lying on top of me. His mask was loosely hanging on his right ear, showing his mouth that was slightly open. He was turned to his side, clutching on my left arm as my right arm felt numb from supporting my head.

I groan and blink, my vision becoming clearer.

I saw Emma and Esther, my camera in hand, snapping pics of us. There were like, 9 polaroid photos on the ground? Don't they know how hard it is to get films on this manor? Their eyes were even sparkling with no guilt!