Tables Turned

3rd Person POV
Rue was completely confused. She didn't know whether to say no or buss it open for her. Tye on the other hand was ready. She thought that this would be a way to redeem herself in a way.

"Just lemme watch" Tye repeated herself lowly. Rue was frozen so Tye grabbed her hand putting in on her pussy. She got the message and started slowly rubbing her clit while staring at Tye. She leaned back watching Rue's hands work.

Tye decided to do the same. She untied her towel letting it drop to the side. Rue moaned staring at Tye mimicking her actions. She started speeding up still staring at Tye.

Before she could cum, Tye quickly aligned her clit against hers and started rubbing them back and forth.

"Oh fuckk" Rue moaned out.

"Don't talk" Tye said grinding faster. Rue assumed she was joking so she kept moaning. Tye looked down and started choking her.

"I said don't say shit. Don't cum either" Rue was completely shocked. She couldn't believe she was getting bitched. Before she could obey she immediately started squirting.

Tye's eyes turned darker as she stared at the sheets. She got up taking a vibrator and a mouth gagger out the duffel bag.

"Wait I didn't mean it wait" Rue said trying to earn mercy. Tye simply put the gagger in her mouth and shoved the vibrator is Rue's aching hole.

She groaned and she tried to close her legs. This feeling was all new to Rue so you could imagine how sensitive she was.

"You're so wet baby. See?" She took her camera out so Rue could see Tye thrusting the toy in and out quickly. Rue moaned at the sight.

"Juices just spilling out. Ya pussy wants more don't you think?" Tye smirked and pulled out the toy. She went to retrieve the strap and Rue starting backing away. Tye took the gagger out her mouth.

"Mmm" Tye groaned when she slid inside of Rue's pussy. She immediately picked up the pace. Tye was astonishing by the sight before her. Rue was completely spread out, curls everywhere, titties bouncing and her really high pitched moans.

"This mine right?" Tye asked and Rue nodded her head quickly.

"Yes what? Answer the question baby" Tye challenged stroking even faster.

"Yes papi this pussy is yours!" Rue cried out before creaming all over her strap. Rue began to cry her eyes out and Tye didn't pay her any mind.

Tye started lowly moaning herself when the back of the strap was rubbing on her clit each time she thrusted.

Rue pulled Tye closer to her so she can catch one of her nipples in her mouth. Rue and Tyes loud moans were all you could hear in the house.

Rue squirted one more time and Tye gushed all over the back of her strap. She took the strap off and layed next to her love.

"I'm gon marry this girl" Rue thought then fell asleep.

idk what's wrong with me. That took me the longest to sit down and write

I hope y'all enjoyed💜

Any questions or concerns?????

Bye byeeeeeee💜💜💜💜💜💜💜