Decisions

Rue POV
I can't help but feel this is my fault.
Seeing her suffer and all these machines hooked up to her...it hurts my soul man.

Weird thing is.....apparently me and Kay'oir have the same doctor. Problem is I haven't been to the doctor in years. Ever since after my bottom surgery I said hell nah. But I needed to talk to him about something important.

"Miss Johnson! Long time no see how the heck are ya?!" Dr. Blake is a easy man to describe. You ever met a white man who loves black people but doesn't act black at all? Yup that's Dr. Blake. Absolutely a great and funny guy.

"I'm doing good Dr. Blake. How's your wife and kids." Dr Blake rolled his eyes and shook his head. He's probably bout to vent.

"Rue....can I call ya Rue? Anyway I love my wife but she's so boring. In everything we do even sex! I asked her to give me oral but she thought that was the most disgusting thing in the world. I don't understand we've been married for 26 years and not even ONCE ive received oral. I should've listen to my dear friend Jerome and married a black woman. Black women are beautiful majestic creatures and I PASSED UP ON THAT!" He said in all on breath and I was in tears from laughing so hard.

"As a black women , thank you for the compliment but I really need to talk to you. I've been thinking and I'm ready."

"What can I do for you" he asked lord of the and smiled warmly.

"I want the penile excision" (I made this up I don't think it's a real surgery)

His eyes widened and he swallowed.

"You want what??? Let's be reasonable Rue-"

"I want my penis removed"

Kay'oir POV
I looked all around me and I noticed I was in a living room. A messy living at that. I felt someone tap me and I turned around seeing a little girl. Same eyes, same nose, same smile, same....dreads?

I think she's me.

"It took you long enough come here" she grabbed my hand pulling me to her room. The walls were red and she had a tea party set sitting in front of her.

And this was my room.

"Do you know who I am" I asked the little girl and she just smiled.

"Of course. Your future me! We grew up pretty" she dragged looking at me like I was a rare diamond.

"Cmon talk to me. We have a boyfriend?"

"No we have a girlfriend " she looked at me with wide eyes.

"How you know I like girls?" I was about to answer when a woman barged in the door.

"You on that crazy shit again are you"

"No I was just talking. She's my friend" Little me said pointing and me and the woman looked straight in my eyes

"Nobody is fucking here you psycho path. Get over here little bitch" she charged at little me running.

Little me escapes going into the kitchen. I suddenly her loud gunshots. I look to see little me holding the gun and the woman is dead.

Our mother is dead

We both sit on the floor simultaneously and began to cry. Little me grabs a knife and starts cutting my mother apart.

"KayKay" I hear my little brother say looking up seeing him crying.

"What's wrong with mommy?" He looked at me with wide eyes. I watched my younger self drop the knife and walk over him.

"Shhhh it's gonna be over. I love you so much." She gave him a tight hug then immediately snapped his neck.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-how y'all doing? How was church???

-y'all enjoyed this lil update

-tell me how ya feel or vent my page is a safe place🤩🤪

And this is Dr. Blake😂😂😂