Chapter 27

Sorry for typos or error grammars, and enjoy....

The incident yesterday brought a great effect for the next day. The villagers didn’t reluctant to come to the clinic. And even before they opened the clinic, a middle age woman had knocked on their door, and asked them to help her son who had diarrhea since last night.

Jimin and Jungkook were busy treating everyone who came to the clinic, moreover the medical equipment were delivered in time so Jungkook could check and gave the medicine at the same time.

But…

There’s one small problem caused by Jimin’s inability as a nurse.

“Jimin, inject this boy before I give him to his mother.” Jungkook said without glancing at Jimin because he was busy calling for the next patient, leaving Jimin froze in front of a small boy.

“What are you waiting for? You should be injecting my son, right?” the mother demanded impatiently.

Cold sweats started drown Jimin’s face, his hand that was holding the srynge trembled. Jimn’s orbs met with the innocent eyes of the small child.

‘No, I can’t do it! What if this kid get hurt?!’

"Hey, are you okay?”

“Sorry ahjumma, I don’t thin –“

Before Jimin could voice his inability, suddenly Jungkook appeared beside him, took the srynge from Jimin’s hand, then not a minute later, he had finished injecting the small boy.

“Alright, you can gohome now.” Jungkook gentlely patted the boy head before taking him towards his mother.

“Thank you, uisanim.” The mother smiled at them.

After they lost from their sight, a cold voice swept Jimin’s back hair, “After we’re closed, we need to talk.”

“Okay.” Jimin replied, he didn’t dare to stare straight at Jungkook. But he could felt when Jungkook walked to his table that was full of patients.

Through out the afternoon, Jimin wasn’t allow to hold medical equipments by Jungkook.

“You better arrange the patient registration and write down their complaints at the front desk.” Jungkook croaked, still not glancing at Jimin directly.

Jimin slowly nodded, almost feeling so useless especially when he witness how Jungkook was looking overwhelmed by doing everything by himself.

“Hey, why are you daydreaming?” a very familiar chidish voice made Jimin to look up.

“You again.” Jimin grunted, pretending to be annoyed to meet a boy who was on the beach yesterday.

“Don’t daydreaming too much, my mom said you can be possessed by ghost if I do it.” the boy said in a low tone, as if trying to scare Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes, but then he spoke with worried tone “Why are you coming here? Do you get sick?” Jimin held the boy hands reflexively.

The small boy chuckled, “No, I came here only to see your face after being scolded by the doctor. You must make mistakes, right?”