« 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 »

Start from the beginning

i sighed in content as he lifted me into the air, carrying me bridal style.

"come on you big baby," he murmured, amusement clear in his tone. "let's go to work."

"no," i whined, my lips turning into a pout.

"yes," he mockingly whined back.

"no!"

"we can do this all day, park chaeyoung."

"yay!"

"oh my god, no!"
——————————————————————

"dreaming about mr perfect again, huh?" jennie teased, seeing the dreamy look on my face. i shook my head quickly, blinking.

"huh?"

"don't 'huh' me, park chaeyoung." she put her hand on her hips, a disapproving look on her face. "so, what did the lovebirds do last night?"

"nothing!" i nearly shouted out, my eyes wide.

"no need to be so loud about it, unless you're actually hiding something..." she grinned cheekily.

"go away," i whined. "this is borderline bullying."

"nuh-uh," she shook her head. "are you sure you guys didn't really do anything? i find that hard to beli-"

"rosie!" lisa burst into the room, eyes wide as if she had just seen a ghost.

"yes, lisa?" i averted my gaze to the wide-eyed girl.

"have you seen the rumours?"

"what rumours?" i cocked my head to the side, a confused look on my face.

"there's a rumour going around that jaehyun is with yeri..." she trailed off, a sad look in her eyes.

"with yeri? they could just be hanging out." i shrugged.

"no, with as in in a relationship with her." lisa muttered.

"oh he better not be," jennie snarled. "if he is, i'm going to strangle him with my bare hands and dump his body in the bermuda triangle whether he likes it or not."

"let's not... jump to conclusions." i said slowly, silently praying that those rumours weren't true. "you know how the fans and press is."

"alright then, we'll lay off for now." lisa looked at me warily, uncertainly clear in her words.

"just... just trust me, alright?"
——————————————————————

it's been a week since lisa told me of the rumour and it's only gotten worse. my heart is breaking more and more each day and i can't help but wonder if he's cheating on me.

i know i shouldn't doubt jaehyun but with those many articles it's bound to make me lose my sense of trust. i want to trust him, i really do, but he's not exactly helping himself either. they should've denied the rumours by now, right? or is this a publicity stunt i'm not aware of?