« 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚞𝚎𝚝 »

requested: no
scenario: in which the crowned king of violin of south korea meets the crowned queen of piano of south korea with a few twists.
pairing: taeyong x rosé
genre: fluff, a bit of angst
au: university, musician! taeyong and rosé
word count: 6,324 words
status: unedited
a/n: this is set in 2015 :)
this is so bORInG im super sorry to anyone who chooses to read this and taeyong is a year younger in this story

pairing: taeyong x roségenre: fluff, a bit of angstau: university, musician! taeyong and roséword count: 6,324 wordsstatus: unedited a/n: this is set in 2015 :)this is so bORInG im super sorry to anyone who chooses to read this and taeyong is a ye...

——————————————————————

hi. i'm taeyong and i've been learning the violin ever since i was 3 years old and i've grown to love the instrument dearly. sometimes, it annoys the hell out of me but other times, it makes me feel like the proudest person in the world.

currently, i'm studying in one of south korea's 'sky' universities. the s in 'sky' stands for seoul national university, which is the university i'm in, k stands for korea university and y for yonsei university, the top three most prestigious universities in all of south korea. honestly, i thought i wasn't going to get in to seoul national university.

right now, i'm supposed to be in class. however, the higher ups want me to meet a girl. a pianist, to be exact. i wonder what this has got to do with me...

"taeyong, please come in this room." the head professor of the music department lead me to an empty room that had no one inside, besides a girl with straight long, brown hair and a golden retriever next to the piano, resting its head on its paws like it's taking a nap. she seemed to be waiting for someone or something, no books whatsoever in front of her. she played nothing on the piano, only seemingly staring at it longingly. for what reason, i don't know.

"please meet roseanne park chaeyoung." he guided me to her. "chaeyoung, please meet lee taeyong."

"is he the violinist?" she asked in a small, shy voice as she looked around the room in confusion.

"yes," i saw him give a fond smile to her. he guided her hand to mine, gesturing for me to introduce myself. i quickly shook her hand.