« 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 »

requested: no
song: have a good day by winner (swipe left for video)
scenario: she was taken too early from him, and he wished that god had just a little bit of kindness in his heart to let her stay.
pairing: kun x rosé
genre: angst
au: non-idol au
word count: 1,307 words
status: edited
tip: italic is song lyrics and bold are memories
also i may skip some of the lyrics
a/n: this is messy and confusing so i apologise if you don't understand some parts so feel free to ask if you don't!

pairing: kun x roségenre: angstau: non-idol auword count: 1,307 wordsstatus: edited tip: italic is song lyrics and bold are memoriesalso i may skip some of the lyricsa/n: this is messy and confusing so i apologise if you don't understand some part...

——————————————————

——————————————————

the moon rises, dawn comes
you're not here now
if i knew that was the last time, i would've said goodbye

day after day, i still have the same lonely feeling.
you're not here.
it gets harder every passing the day, to watch everyone go about with their lives but i can't get over you. i've never missed someone as much as i've missed you. if i had known that that text would've been the last, i would've said goodbye a billion times.

god is not fair, time can't be stopped
the start and the end aren't the same
i'll just think that you left a bit early

"god is a fair person!" she argued, a cute pout on her face.

"i think you're talking about jesus," i snorted. "don't think god is as fair as you think but whatever floats your boat."

"you suck," she stuck her tongue out at me.

"but you love me," i wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"unfortunately, yes." she frowned before tackling me with a hug. "do you love me too?"

"with all my heart."
————————————————

stopping time is something lots of people dream of; something scientists are trying to do. but time is something that can't be stopped, something that doesn't have a pause button on it.