14 : Namkook : Care

requested by

namjoon walked into the house once again, his eyes glazing over everything on the house. it was all as he left it before; pristine and untouched. the only thing different was the fridge still open from when he checked it last, and the window slightly open, letting a soft breeze float inside. jungkook wasn't home yet, but then again he was rarely home at all. namjoon sunk unto the couch, loosening his tie and pulling off his expensive coat. jungkook was going to college now, but he couldn't afford to live on campus so he resorted to finding an apartment. he was eighteen, namjoon twenty-one, but namjoon was already in a highly paid position and secure in the work force; meanwhile jungkook was studying art. he heard the door click open as he switched on the tv. jungkook strolled in, black eyeliner smudged on his cheeks. namjoon's eyes widened as he looked at the sullen boy.

"jungkook! what happened?!" namjoon said, standing up and rushing to the boy.

"nothing. why would you care" he asked, it not really sounding like a question but more like a statement. namjoon was taken aback.

"i care. that's why i'm asking" he said, jungkook rolling his eyes and throwing his satchel on the kitchen bench through the hall. he turned to face namjoon.

"i got beat up. that's what happened" he said, namjoon walking over and grabbing his wrist. he placed jungkook on the chair, reaching above the fridge and grabbing the medical box, grabbing out a cream and a small band-aid. he gently rubbed the cream onto jungkook's face, kissing the small cut on his cheek, rubbing in the bruise cream and then placing a bandage over the cut. he looked at jungkook, his head hung.

"why did you think i didn't care?"

"you're always nit-picking what i do. every time i try my hardest, it's not good enough for you. you're always telling me i'm wrong or such" he said, namjoon looking away. come to think of it, maybe he is a little harsh to his boyfriend. namjoon gently skimmed his lips over the tops of jungkook's, locking them together, jungkook closed his eyes and kissed back, not quite sure if he wanted to continue or just sob.

"i'm sorry. i really am" namjoon said, his eyes glossed. "is there anything i can do? to make up for it?"

"show me you love me," jungkook said boldly, namjoon taken aback. "show me you love me" jungkook repeated.

"h...how?" he asked, already knowing the answer. jungkook grabbed namjoon's hands and directed them to his, the idea locking in namjoon's head instantly. he slowly lifted off jungkook's shirt, placing kisses to the bruises painted on his ribcage and stomach. he kissed his lower abdomen, jungkook shivering; namjoon drove him crazy, no matter what state he was in. 

namjoon carefully unbuckled jungkook's belt, pulling his denim off and gently licked his growing hard on through the fabric, teasing him. jungkook mewled, softly clasping namjoon's hair and pulling him close. namjoon gripped his boxers between his teeth, pulling them down and letting jungkook's erection spill free. he licked the tip, spreading the precum around his lips like it was the best lip-gloss he'd ever seen. he grabbed jungkook's testicles, gently fondling them as he placed the tip in his mouth. jungkook shivered, the teasing getting to him, and clasped namjoon's hair even harder. namjoon then slowly pushed his fingers inside jungkook's hole, as well as putting more and more of jungkook's member in his mouth. jungkook moaned, arching his back and his thighs quivering. namjoon got down to the end of his member, as well as his fingers bumping into jungkook's prostate.

"a-ah!" he moaned in surprise, arching his back. namjoon hummed instead of laughing, the vibrations going down his dick. jungkook moaned at that. he curled his fingers out, and bobbed his head up from the base, before repeating and placing his fingers into his prostate and sucking to the base. jungkook couldn't take it. "i-if you keep doing that i'll...cum!" he yelled as namjoon did it again, and repeated again, jungkook shaking harder and harder each time. his eyes were squeezed shut; he couldn't take it. he tried speaking but found his throat was too busy trying to keep his loud moans at bay. so that meant that he came into namjoon's mouth without notice. namjoon was prepared though and swallowed it all, coating his lips in it anyway and kissing the tip of his dick and letting cum drip off the top, a glorious sight. namjoon smirked.

"sensi...tive" jungkook gasped, namjoon unbuckling his belt and pulling out his rock hard dick. "i-i can't take it... i just came!" jungkook exclaimed, namjoon wrapping his fingers around jungkook's waist, making him shiver and pulled him close, lining himself up.

"you know you want it, do you not?" namjoon said low, almost like he'd damage jungkook if he said no. jungkook tentatively nodded. he pushed the tip in, jungkook throwing his head back and panting.

"s-stop teasing!" he panted, namjoon shrugging and pushing all of his member in, jungkook screaming and whimpering. he pulled out and back in again, friction affecting them both and making them feel euphoric. 

he rammed into jungkook's prostate, jungkook's eyes rolling. he thought they'd come out of his head. he couldn't take it, and he came again, coating his stomach in the warm liquid. namjoon wasn't fazed though, and he kept on pounding, chasing his orgasm. jungkook couldn't take it. his thighs shook, his arms gripping at whatever he could and he yelled, his mouth gaping. finally, namjoon felt his orgasm rip through him, and he came with a yell inside jungkook, jungkook cumming at the same time- his third orgasm.

"o-okay... i think you've loved me enough..."