Chapter 8

A/N

PLZZE go read my friends book 'Teenage Runaway' by krazzyyfangirl

----

Samantha and I started walking towards them when someone bumps into me. I look to see who it was and see that it was Amanda ,a slut, from school with her other 2 slut friends, Zelda and Margaret. Without their leader, Vanessa who's at my house. I look at Amanda and see ranch dressing all over ,what I think is supposed to be a shirt. And might I add she looks pissed...

"You little nerd look at what you did to my clothes!" she screeched

"You call that clothes?!" Sam yells. While some gasp and others snicker.

"Watch it I can make your life a living hell..." she answered back.

"Can you at least say something original for once?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.
"How about this bitch..." she starts " I'll tell the football team to go after you and your pathetic friends" she says with a smirk.
"Still not original" Sam says in a sing song voice. Amanda stomps her foot like a 5 year old and walks away with her followers. Sam and I start walking to the guys again for what seems the millionth time.

"Heyy guys..." Sam and I said to them in unison. We looked at each other an d started to laugh. The boys just looked at us as if we're crazy. Which made us laugh even harder.

"Y-y-you should've s-seen your f-f-faces!" I got out in between laughs. I just saw Sam nod in agreement. By now the guys were looking at us like we escaped a mental hospital. Sam and I were starting to catch our breathe when JC asked " Are you okay?" The other guys all nodded in agreement.

Once we caught our breathe Sam answered "Yup" popping the 'p'. We then sat down as if nothing happened I looked around to see a few people around staring at us weird. "OMG! Maddie do I have something on my face" Sam all but yelled

"Nope" i said popping the 'p'. "People are just weird nowadays"

I saw the guys rolling their eyes when Jordan spoke up" So... Are you guys ready for Monday?" We all answered with 'yeahs' and 'yups' but Jayden being the slow one he had to ask the question...

----

A/N

Well thnx for reading my story plz vote if you like it or comment what you think