Chapter 5

I looked in my rear view mirror to see cops chasing me. I sped from 50 mph to 75 mph and looked in the mirror to see I'm starting to lose the cops. Once I lost them I went towards the garage and parked inside in my usual spot. I got out to see the rest of the gang parked in their spots too. "Did you lose them?" Jayden asked referring to the cops.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

And with that Jordan took out the beer and tequila. He held them up saying, "Which one's first?"

"I'll just have some beer" Samantha answered

"Awe come on, Sam," Jordan started saying have some fun it's a Friday night." we all nodded in agreement.

"Finnnneeee" she answered dragging on the word even though she had a slight smile on her face.

"Sam stop lying to yourself I saw that smile" I said to her, while everyone chuckled besides Samantha ,who playfully glared at us. I got my beer while JC was getting something from his car. He came back with two blunts and a lighter.

"Who wants to get high right now?" he asked us. We all smiled and walked up to him. He lit the first one up and gave it to Samantha and the twins. JC and I were sharing the second one. We kept on passing it back and forth till there was barely any left. And that's how the rest of the night went smoking and drinking.

~~~~

A/N

Thnx for reading my story and for voting it. Plz remember to comment if you want or to tell me what you think about it. Thank you. And I'm sorry the chapters are really short I'll try to make them longer. So again thnx