Chapter 11

"What the fuck are you fuckers doing around our cars!" I yelled. Everyone that was surrounding our cars were all looking at us now. I saw Amanda and the sluts again. They walked up to us and Amanda said "These are not your cars bet you don't even know how to drive them. And your just a nerd who's just trying to act all cool and badass. Even your other little nerd friends" I heard a couple of 'oohhs' from the crowd that made a circle with us in the middle.
"Oh hell nah!" Samantha stepped forward next to me and then continued "What would a pretty rich boy know anything about cars! All you do is look a the brochure of the car then have mommy and daddy buy it for you motherfucker!" It's noticeable that she was pissed off, but the guy being an idiot responded.
"What the fuck-" but before the guy could continue Jc said
"Oh look pretty rich boy can say a bad word"
"Fuck you-" but again he was cut off but by me this time.
"No one wanna fuck you! Just go away before we do something we won't regret!" I spat at him emphasizing 'we'.
"What are you gonna do about nerd?" a guy who I'm guessing is friends with guy number one said challenging me. I was about to say something but the twins beat me to it.
"You touch Maddison and your dead fuckers" they said at the same time ,which is kinda creepy may i add, and each put an arm around my shoulder. I smiled up at them as a 'thank you'
"Oh I see now your both fucking her. That's why your defending the slut." A cheerleader sneered at me.
"Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately bitch? You look like a fucking clown. Where are the other clowns? You guys are all usually together, aren't you?" I asked her
"You bitch!" she shrieked and lunged at me....

~~~~
A/N
Thanks for those who are continueing to read my story remember to comment what you think.