Chapter 7

"Babe what's taking so long?" asked the voice and seconds later a fake Barbie ,also known as Vanessa, came out of the kitchen. She looks at me and instantly starts to glare at me.

"Vanessa, can you please go to my room I'll be up in a minute." Mason tells her.

"No..." she starts to wine "I wanna stay here" she adds trying to be seductive. While I just roll my eyes.

"Can I just go now?" I asked annoyance clearly in my voice.

"Not until you answer me" my brother starts "where are you going" he asked again.

"Out" I simply say walking out.

I walk to the garage to pick up my car.

~~~~

About 10 minutes later

~~~~

Once I get to the garage I decide to take my red and black Mustang. I get the keys and start driving over to Sam's house. When I get there, I see her sitting on her porch using her phone while waiting for me. I honk my horn which causes her to jump a little in surprise and looks up. When she sees it's me, she smiles and heads over to the passenger side.

"Hey" she says

"Hey" I say back

"I texted the guys if they wanted to come along and they said they'll meet us at the food court" she says smiling

"Kay, but how come when we meet them somewhere it's always by someplace where they sale food?" I ask

"You know how they are...." She says trailing off

"Yea... I wonder how they're always eating yet they're fit" I say back

"True" is all she says before she plugs in her phone for music. She puts her phone on shuffle and 'Don't Tell 'Em by Jeremih featuring YG' comes on.

Sam and I look at each other quickly and smile. She puts the music louder and we start singing along to it. And that's how it went for 10 min till we got to the mall.

I parked my baby -my car- near the front and walked in. We were in the food court looking for the guys when we see them sitting at a table with food already.

Samantha and I started walking towards them when someone bumps into me. I look to see who it was and see that it was Amanda ,a slut, from school with her other 2 slut friends, Zelda and Margaret. Without their leader, Vanessa who's at my house. I look at Amanda and see ranch dressing all over ,what I think is supposed to be a shirt. And might I add she looks pissed...

~~~~

A/N

Plz vote or comment what you think