Chapter 12

"You bitch!" she shrieked and lunged at me....
She kept on trying to slap me and pull my hair while I was dodging her hands. I was about to punch her but we heard gunshots being fired. The slut stopped and stood frozen.
I took out my gun that I always carry around and hold it up. I saw everyone taking cover and looking scared. Some people saw me with the gun and their eyes widen in fear thinking I'll shoot them. I looked back at my friends seeing they had their guns out too ready to fight.
I look up to see our rival gang Los Lords.
"Well it's nice to see the Devil Angels" the leader Damian spoke.
"Well Damian I would say the same for you guys but that will be lying" I said back to him.
"Shut the fuck up bitch! I just came to tell you to watch you fuckin back" Damien warned. And with that they all started shooting again. We started shooting until we all heard police sirens.
"They'll be here in about 2 minutes let go!" JC yelled warning us. We run to the cars leaving. I sped out of there and drove straight to the garage. We got out of the cars, and Jordan announced there's going to be races tonight.
We all went home to get ready for the races. When I got home I went straight to the shower and did everything I needed to to in there. Once I got out I dried myself and put on my underwear. I decided to wear a front lace overlay zip-up bralette and black acid wash cut off studded denim shorts with some aztec lined combat boots. I put in my handcuffs belly piercing and my lip piercing. I added some eyeliner, mascara, and my favorite lipstick.