Chapter 3

In the morning

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 6:30 am to get ready for school which starts at 8:30 am. I got up and dragged myself to my bathroom to take a shower.

After I finished my shower I brushed my teeth and hair. Then I blow dried my hair and when it's dry it looks wavy. I then walked to my walk in closet to chose the nerdy clothes for HELL ,also known as school, today.

At school I get picked on cause I'm a nerd but I try not to loose my temper. You know when people say count to ten well I usually need to count to thirty for me to calm down. And since I don't have friends at school because a certain head cheerleader. People say she's the Queen Bee but I just say she's the Queen Slut. Her real name is Jazmin Fernandez(I DONT KNOW ANYONE BY THIS NAME BUT SORRY IF YOU DO CAUSE I COULDNT THINK OF ANOTHER NAME). She's dating the school's quarterback Drew Andrew, I know weird name. They say their dating when they both sleep with other people. And it's really weird. Plus the worst part is Drew's locker is next to mine but their always making out in front of my locker.

Once I finished getting ready I put in my brown colored contacts. And since I don't wear make up to school I don't have to worry about that.

Since school is about a 30 min walk I left at 7:55

~~~~~~~

At school

~~~~~~~

I got to the front doors of the school but didn't even take 3 steps inside before the Queen Slut came up to me. "Well if it isn't the little bitch" she said. By then a crowd formed but me not being able to show the real me I looked at my shoes. "What can't talk" she paused before she continued" What a pathetic little nobody" with that she walked away. I wanted to bitch slap her so badly.

~~~~~~~~

After School

~~~~~~~~

When I got home went went straight to my room cause I was still tired. Today I only got picked on by Jazmin and Drew, but other that that school took forever. Since it was 4:10 pm I decided to take a nap before my fight tonight. Which starts at midnight but I like to get there half an hour earlier to talk to my friends.

I woke up at around 10 pm and walked into my walk-in- closet. And went to the back of it that has a dial on it to enter the pin. Once I entered the voice said'Welcome back Queen Mad'.

After that I looked at what outfit to wear.I ended up picking out a dark purple crop top that says 'RULES' with a horizontal line threw the word. I matched that up with my black high waisted shorts and some black converse. And curled my hair.

I grabbed my phone, money, and my favorite leather jacket on my way out. Since I heard snoring before coming downstairs I heard snores that belong to my brother. I don't really worry about my parents cause they're always on trips.

I walked to the garage to pick up my car. Today I decided to drive my Dodge Challenger. It was black with a purple stipe and purple rims.

~~~~~~~~

At the race

~~~~~~~~

I was talking to my friends when the announcer called threw the microphone. "Racers to the starting line. The race is about to begin"

We got into our cars a drove there. The girl in the front was yelling" Ready......Set.....Go!" And we were off on our first lap. In this race there was two.

I was halfway through my second lap going head to head with Killian. He tried to push my out of the track by crashing into my car.

" KILLIAN YOU MOTHERFUCKER IF I FIND A FUCKIN DENT IN MY CAR YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" I scream threatening him. All he did was flip me off so I stepped in the pedal even harder.

I ended up winning in first again but I didn't care cause once I stopped I went to check if there was a dent. And there was and I yelled" KILLIAN...!!!"

---

So I made another story please read its called' Like Father Like Daughter' and please tell me what you think