10- Perfect!

A few weeks later,

'Its almost september.. Welp almost my birthday! Cant believe Im turning 17 already! Its already august 25 and its almost my birthday!' I thought while I was in the shower. I finished and wore my black tee, jean shorts, and my highcut converse and got my bag then went downstairs.. We all arrived at school and went to our classes I met miyeon unnie in the bathroom and we just hang until its time for classes..

JEON JUNGKOOK POV

I was in homeroom with Rose. "So we have transferees.. We got 3 of them.. Please come in and introduce urselves!" There were girls, one looks very innocent, and two of them looks very spoiled and bratty.. "Annyonghaseyo! Park Dami ibnida! Please take care of me!" the innocent said "Yea Im Kang Mina and this is Kim Soyeon.." "Ahh.. Yes, welp Ms. Park, please sit beside Lee Seulbi and u two sit at the two seats there at the back" Our teacher said while smiling. While we were submitting the homework to the class president, The teacher spoke up "Alright everybody! There will be a prom night at september 1!" "So we'll be having prom on my birthday.. Great.. So great" I mumbled so nobody can hear but unfortunately "Yep, so great.." He said as he closed his eyes and massaged his forehead. I forgot jungkook was my seatmate.. And we were born on the same day.."Who will u go with?" "I dont know..Hbu?" "I dont know either.. But I have someone in mind" he said while smiling.. Okay?
We continued the classes~

T I M E S K I P
LUNCH

I saw the Dami girl walking out the classroom "Heyy" Miyeon unnie said while putting a hand on my shoulder "look, thats a new transferee there are 2 others.." I said as I pointed her out. "Annyeong! Im Min Rose, and this is my bestfriend Miyeon unnie" I introduced myself to her "Ah annyeonghaseyo, as u know from earlier my name is Park Dami cousin of Park Jimin, I just turned 16 last week on August 23" she said with a smile, "Oh, nice to meet u! We're friends with Jimin.. Im Min Yoongi's cousin btw, wanna meet them?" "Sure" We went to the cafeteria and went to our table, "Hey guyss! I have someone" "Who? Oh.. Dami-ah" Jimin spoke, "Yah oppa. Ur still small until today" She told him and he was (jung)shook "Hey! Im 3 years older than u!" "WEll THen.." "Well Dami.. These are our friends.." "Heyy! Im Namjoon! Just call me Joonie" "Annyeong Im Seokjin, the mother of this fam.. Call me jin or jin eomma or oppa or something" "Im Min Yoongi call me suga" he said in a sweggy voice as he the chains and glasses appeared as soon as he talked.. Wait.. "How tf u got those glasses and chains!?" "What? I always have them.. Im sweg" "Anyways, Im Jeon Jungkook! We are also in the same class, U can call me Jungkook" he nervously said "Im Kim Taehyung, call me V" "Nice meeting u all!.. Oh I havent introduced myself properly.. Im Park Dami! Jimin's cousin and I just turned 16!" "Welp u can call me unnie Ig? hehe" I told her nervously because Im not used to it that much.. "Ya Ig im the youngest here haha" "Yeah and I thought I was the youngest" Jungkook said..

We all chatted until lunch was over

The Day went on and things became.. Weird..

T I M E  S K I P
The next day

"Well! Lets go shopping later!" Miyeon unnie said while chomping on some bulgogi..

"Well its August 26 now so Ig we should"

"Unnies! Who would u go with?"

"Well I dont think nobody wants to..so I guess I'll be alone" I said grinning

"Ohh.. Dont worry someone will" Miyeon Unnie said and they both smirked.. Wait wtf is wrong with these girls?

"Well then.."

ANOTHER TIME SKIP
After school

"Yah! Jungkookie,"

"Yeah??"

"Could u tell the others I'll be home late? We're going shopping for that prom shit.."

"Sure, sure!" He grinned.. Hmm whats wrong why not the bunny smile??

I catched up with the two and went to the mall together.. Since Unnie and Dami lives close by at our house we can just go together..

At the mall Unnie and Dami dragged me into ALOT of different stores.. Like ALOT OF STORES! Well now we ended up here.. At this store named.. Wait a minute this was the store I bought my shit for the dinner with my fam... Uhh Unnie and Dami looked through alot of dresses, they actually found what they wanted.. And It was time for me... Frick..

After a few hours of disagreements and annoying dress fitting there was someone who came in the store since this was a boy and girl store.. Named 'Sweet Stylez' I saw Bangtan but only three of them.. Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae.. As I saw Jungkook seeking for some clothes We locked eyes.. For a few seconds until I broke it and waved ofc he waved back "Oh hey guys! Fancy seeing u here!" "Hi Rose! Well V hyung needed some more ties and We needed a tux.."
"How bout the others??"
"They're at another store.. Pobably in Jamie and Jems but yea!"Jimin answered while searching for the right tux
"Well hows luck finding the right dress??" Jungkook asked curiously
"Yea it went good, but badluck for me.."
"How about I help u? Im quite an expert on that" he stated while posing to look cool, I looked at his fashion rn and he looked so awsome! Black hoodie?! Ripped jeans?! Timberlands?! Well thats fashion to me
"Sure!"
A few seconds later
"oh how about this one?" he said taking a navy blue cocktail dress with an off-the shoulder white lace on the top! It was perfect!
"W-woah! H-how did u fit my sense of s-style?!"
"Hmm, told u I had the best sense of style!"
"I couldnt argue with that tho!" I smiled at him and stood up to hug him to thank him for what he did "Gomawo!" "Ur welcome! Now go and try it on!"

I went into the fitting room excited to see how it looked, It was BEAUTIFUL! It is PERFECT!! THANK U JUNGKOOK U REALLY ARE THE BEST!

I came out the stall and they had their mouths opened widely

JUNGKOOK POV

Its looks beautiful on her! The figure of her dress complimented her curves the lace made it look very elegant the shortness is enough to not be able to see that ya knaw and I think Its PERFECT..like her~

"Waaah~ This is Perfect!! Ur the best!!" Se said while hugging me, THis is the best moment of mah life

A few moments later We were done shopping for our prom shit and now we're gonna pay and go to an accessory store, "We would like to get these" Dami said while handing the cashier the items we picked out, "Lets pay for our own?" I eard Miyeon Noona said we all agreed They paid for theirs and it was time for Rose to pay and I decided to be a man and pay for her, "I'll pay for u" I said to her and gave her  the money with a bunny smile "Uhh Thanks but no thanks I can pay for myself and u did alot for me in the past weeks hehe and u even helped with my dress." She said to me while pushing my hand with money to my chest signaling 'no' "No I insist.. Its the least I can do to repay you" "Repay u for what?" "For u agreeing on our friendship" I told her and smiled she just smiled back and gave in, We went to different accessory stores

We ended up with the other group and we getting hungry from all this shopping shit and  we just ate in burger king (bangtan burgers) and went home.

*:•°To be Continued°•:*

Welp thats a lame chapter for u, Uhh I'll update tomorrow.. And yea.. Bai