06-Matching Incident

"Okay I'll go now! Just make sure u wake up its a friday come on u wouldnt want to miss PE right?" Kook said "Ugh fine" I stood up and went to the bathroom closed the door and took a warm shower since it was raining so its a little bit cold I finished and got a plain white long sleeve and jeans I brushed my hair and wore a red beanie I applied powder and a little bit of liptint to complete the look I grabbed my bag and went down stairs cuz I smelled pancakes.. "Good Morning Guys" "Good Morning Chi-" Everyone looked at me "Why? Something wro-?"Oh now I see the problem "U guys are meant to be~~" "Not because we both have the same style were meant to be I have a t shirt and she has a long sleeve" Kook said annoyed "Good thing I didnt wear a t shirt though" "Yea" "Well wouldnt u like it?" I said to kook and winked at him while smirking and sat down to eat my pancakes and left him speechless "Oh come on kook why u blushing??" V said smirking and everyone agreed They keep yapping about that while we were eating breakfast "Rose.." Jin asked "Yes?" "When is ur exact birthday again?" He asked while the others were gigling at the back "Septmber 1 1997.. Why- no" "WEll THen frappe my life" "Yeeet theyre meant to be" "Uwaaa Forever is real!" "Omoo~" I couldnt control my anger.. Looks like kook cant either "AARGHH STOB IT" the others immediately became quiet and surprised and it turns out me and kook said it in unison "Argh Y dont we just go to school?" I said trying to calm down. We went to school and continued with our day I was with my friends Im Miyeon and Kang Mina and they kept asking why me and jungkook had the same style oh please.. Shut up we were walking out the canteen and we saw Jungkook walking towards us "Ooh looks like ur partner is here" "Oh shut up" "Rose can I talk to u for a sec?"Jungkook asked " Yea sure.. What?" "Help me hyungs are still yapping about the clothes incident! They wouldnt stop plus the birthdates too" He complained "Well crap" "Lets Just shrug, ok?" "Yea sure if I can still control myself and when will they stop!?" "Argh just.. *sigh* nevermind" Then the bell rang and we all went to the classrooms its english time now,Me and Jungkook have the same sched for the rest of the day and everytime teachers saw us they would say 'aww what a cute couple' or like 'Aww cute matvhing clothes' Gaahh Im getting real annoyed now.. The schoolday has ended and It was very annoying.. good thing it was a weekend and we can just chill..

To be continued
•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hey guys this is a ver short chapter that includes only 440+ words because I havent been posting for a very long timee sorry again and I hoped u enjoyed the two new chapters