04-Whoohoo~!

M I N R O S E P O V

I woke up to feel and see a thigh on my tummy and a leg on my thigh. I sighed while standing up and slowly putting their limbs on their side to the bed. I stretched my arms up and looked at them sleeping. I noticed Jin and RM wasnt here anymore, I decided to go downstairs and see if they were there. I saw him making breakfast for 7 kids. I walked to him and said
"Good Morning Oppa Jin!" I said while stretching up once again. "Good Morning Rose!" He said while stirring up beef Ramen for us..Yum. I was smelling the food when I heard a guy "Call him Eomma!" he said "Oh..Haha..Ok! Good Morning Oppa!" I replied and Jin said "Call him appa"ok this is getting so fuckin weird huehue.. "Umm..Heheheh ok..I'll go upstairs now" I said while stepping back to the stairs and up to the bedroom. I saw Jungkook, V and Jimin awake but Jhope and granpa is still asleep..
"Hai! Gudmorning!" I greeted while entering the room. "Hai! Gudmorning too!" They greeted with a smile. "What r u guys doing?"I asked them "Were just playing on our phones...And oh, Wanna join?" Jungkook said "Sure!" I replied. We played UNO and game of phones until eomma Jin was done cooking. We came downstairs and ate when Eomma told us to..I sat beside Grampa Yoongz and Jungkook. It was so freakin yummy! We finished and started washing up. Since I was feeling good I decided to help out Eomma wash the dishes.. We finished and we all went upstairs. A little bit later "Yah, Do u guys want to go Arcade hopping?" Appa said while jumping around."Yea..Sure!" Eomma Jin said. They all agreed and looked at me waiting for an answer "Well, Yea, Sure! Why not I mean we dont have school tomorrow and on tuesday so..Yea! Lezzgo!" They all shouted in excitement. We got ready and I wore this with the boots

 We got ready and I wore this with the boots

I packed my bag..And I packed the black and white bag from yesterday and packed extra clothes,a power bank, my personal kit, and my wallet. I got downstairs with my phone in my hand. All of us were done and its time to go to the car..And they had 4 cars..Well I mean my family has 9 so..Not to brag.. We picked the one that has more room which was a car that had two seats in the front and at the back which the seats was front to front has both 3 seats.. So eight in total! We got in and the seating arrangement was: driving-Appa with Eomma. At the back:seats behind the front- Jhope,Yoongi,and V. Infront the seats behind the front-Me, Jungkook, and Jimin. They said the seats will change depending on the order of entering the car. We arrived at the first destination at Busan this mall has an arcade we tried all the games and had so much fun. We got back and went to Seoul. "This is where the fun begins" I said smiling. We went to a parking place and parked. Instead of arcade hopping we decided to go exploring Seoul. We ate street foods, played while going to the biggest arcade in Korea. We arrived and saw a teens wonderland. There was so much to do we dont even know where to start. We had groupings just 2, each had 4 members. My groupmates are Jhope,Jungkook, and Jimin. Yes! Jhope! Jungkook said that Jhope freaks out when he gets scared. Hahah I think this will be the best day EVER. Me and Jungkook dragged Jimin and Jhope to the roller coaster. They were scardy cats! While we were dragging them, every step and every whine and cry we laugh they were so friggin funny I could die in laughter. This Roller Coaster was extreme.We got on and the seats were 2 so me and Jungkook, and the two. Owshit the two scardy cats! Me and Kook were lucky cuz, Jimin and Jhope was just infront of us so we can laugh at them. The ride started and the two was crying and laughing and..Idfk! Mixed emotions I guess.. Me and Jungkook had most of the fun. "WOHOO" We all screamed cuz it was so much fun well Jimin and Hope mostly screamed 'Eomma' and 'Help' but yea. Then there was the part when the rollercoaster goes up slowly and goes own in real speed. While going up Jimin and Jhope was holding hands and closing their eyes me and Jungkook laughed and High fived each other. THe rollercoaster got to the verytop and the two was just screaming we see Eomma Jin and the others watching us.

V P O V

We were walking and heard familiar screams and laughing at the rollercoaster I looked up and saw Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung screaming while Rose and Jungkook laughing. I laughed to, they asked why I was laughing..I pointed and they saw them..They laughed and continued watching the rolloercoaster reached the top and it came down in real speed OML we saw Jimin and Jhopes faces..Mostly Jhope He was so friggin scared af Huehuehue

We were Laughing so hard I fell to the ground Eomma Jin was recording it huehuehue.

⬆I love this vid

They got out of the ride and Rose and Jungkook started laughing while Jimin and Jhope started sobbing while walking.We all laughed out loud. We went on alot of rides but we mostly did games..Rose got 5 stuffed bears while I had 2..Bruh she has 5. 5! Jungkook has 2 also I had 2 of the line freinds characters. Jungkook has a bunny and a line friends. Rose has a line freinds, a bunny, a Heart, a bear, and a koala. Woah. We ate dinner at a restaurant here in Seoul. It was time to go home Rose decided to spend the night here again but she has to go home on 2:30pm tomorrow.We went to the car and sat the sitting arangements are still like that.

R O S E P O V

It was time to go home. We went back to the car we had a lot of fun today. We were so tired. We got in and the sitting arrangement are still the same. A few moments later simce it was far I decided to sleep I leaned on the window and looked at the cars passing by until falling asleep.

J U N G K O O K P O V

We are going home right now and I saw Rose falling asleep on the window she fell asleep and the car passed a bump and had her fall on my shoulder shes cute. I decided to sleep to I saw everyone sleeping except for joon hyung, I think Eomma is sleeping "Hyung! Is Eomma sleeping?" I asked Joon hyung whispering "Yes. U should sleep too." He answered whispering back at me. I slept on top of Rose's head. Her hair is so soft and fragrant.

T I M E S K I P
A T H O M E

We arrived and Joon hyung woke us up I woke Rose up and spoke up "Oh. Im really sorry for sleeping on ur shoulder." She apologized while bowing "No its ok. I enjoyed it. And I slept on ur head so its fair." I assured her. We went out of the car and went to the room we are sleeping in our own rooms now. But me, V hyung amd Rose are still sharing a room cuz she doesnt have a room and me and V hyung share a room we have bunk beds and a single bed Rose chose the top bunk which leaves me and hyung on picking the lower bunk or the single bed. We both wanted the single bed. So we picked rock paper scissors and he won. Its ok for me. They slept and I got kut my phone for a bit. "Yah Kookie! U still up?" Rose called. Well turns out only hyung slept. "Oh yea I am. Why?" I replied and asked "I cant sleep and I'm bored." She said looking down from the bed "Careful! U might fall." I whisper shout (Idfk what its called so yea) "Dont worry. Im fine. I can handle this huehue" She said. We just chatted until we fell asleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hey guys! Sorry if Im not publishing as much here Im just busy with my hell hole report..I mean school. Do yea. Tysm! Baii