"I knew I had to do something, so I drove my way to where she lived to let her know. My car was hit in the back by a black van and went through 6 hard edge spins. I thought that was going to be the end of everything but then, I hit your mother." He sighed wiping off the tear that had rolled down his cheek.

The world seemed to stand still when once I was told this. That feeling you have never felt before, of total sadness. I feel faint and dazed as if you are falling or dreaming. I didn't know what to say, I was totally speechless. I burned up, feeling dizzy but no tears came. I just wanted to get out of here, to escape, runaway anything to make this feeling fade. But i just don't want to believe it had happened like that after everything. Part of me wants to cry my heart out and the other part wants to hit something with the anger that was raging inside of me.

"I never meant for things to end out like that, i just wanted your mum to be happy." He smiled weakly standing to his feet. "Your mother was a good woman Dominika, and she always said: 'For as long as you feel pain, you're still alive. As long as you make mistakes, you are still human. And as long as you keep trying, there's still hope." I couldn't take this anymore, so I let the tears roll down my face letting my emotions take the best of me.

Those were the last words she said before her death. Amalia being the sweet sister she could be embraced me in a large bear hug, calming me down. She didn't occasionally cry about our mothers death instead she would drink her sorrow away, it was sad actually. Very.

3:17am

My clock read, and I was no where near falling asleep. I stared up the roof and let all thoughts run through my mind, what did I do to deserve this life? My life sucks.

The flashback of yesterday's incident with Dominic replayed in my head.

__________

Flashback
__________

Once the guards had left I sighed in relief and put my phone in my pocket.

I couldn't move nor could I say anything because in my current situation I was sandwiched with a guy in a tight space and god knows what could happen next.

"You can't tell anyone I'm the vandaliser." He said and I looked up to him, my eyes finally meeting his.

"What do you mean? You do know its bad and you could get expelled or even arrested." I replied, widening my eyes at the thought of him put behind bars.

He chuckled. "Is that why your heart is beating really fast?" He smirked and my face immediately turned crimson realizing the position we were currently in.

"Sorry." I whispered nervously, getting out of his grip and out into the empty halls. "Why do you do it anyway?" I asked curiously.

"You wouldn't understand, nobody does." He scoffed lightly. I knew I couldn't push some buttons but I decided to go for it.

"Try me." I said confidently folding my arms. Instead of an answer he just smirked devilishly.

"You really are something aren't you?" He said before leaving me dumbstruck.

__________

End of flashback
__________

I needed to clear my head, to get away from all this confusion. I needed to go somewhere where I could be alone and think for a while. So I decided to take my grandma's car.

Next thing you know I was out on the road looking for any open late cafés. (So I know there aren't any cafés or shops open at 3am?! So let's act like there is one)

"What can I get for you ma'am?" A waiter asked.

"A latte and three bagels please." I smiled.

"Anything for a beautiful young lady like you, coming right up." He returned the gesture walking away.

One hour, four lattes and I don't even remember how many bagels later I was driving back home and just by the road side I saw someone. And my eyes flickered in fright...

* * *

Dominic's POV in the next chapter. I will be explaining his life issues so you can get to know him and his background a little more, well, it sounds odd when you put it like that but ehh.

Who do you think she saw? Could it have something to do with someone in her past?
[Major spoiler right there⬆]
Please vote and comment, i need to know if this book is working for all those reading thus far. I won't update the next chapter anytime soon because of exams but stick around for news.

Much love to all those who have read this from the start and are still reading it now. This chapter is dedicated you ♥