Alike

Alike

All rights reserved ©

2019.

b o o k c o v e r

q u o t e

"No two footprints will ever be the same, just as no two minds will ever be identical."
~Anthony T. Hincks

d e s c r i p t i o n

*|Souls that resemble to be alike attract inevitably|*

"I never realized how strong our connection was, heck you're even more myself than I am." He whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes at the feeling, I knew he could feel it too.

"This connection." He started, cupping my cheek in his hand. "Is being pulled to the place it belongs, and that is right here." He says before crashing his lips into mine.

* * *

Sometimes the world is cruel, breaking the hearts of those who love and bringing about grief. We often build our barriers to protect us from getting hurt once more, but if broken what happens next? Two broken souls might just be able to heal that hole in one's heart. When shy, and sweet Dominika Nicolette moves to her grandmother's home for school and probably a clean and fresh start from her tragic past, she meets the smart, cocky, confident and incredibly hot Dominic Rhodes.

The death of her mother and severe bullying Dominika endured not only tore her apart, but left no room for hope.

The constant acts of brutal domestic violence took all the faith and trust Dominic had for any living being. Resorting to drugs, vandalism and other illegal things is the only way he can ease all his stress.

Though completely different and mere opposites of each other, they soon start to discover that not all your differences take you apart instead bring you together.

n o t e

All rights reserved.
All characters are either the use of the author's imagination or are used as fiction, any resemblance to any other story, people, living or dead is entirely coincidental.
This story is pure and was written under my own words, I would appreciate if you don't steal my work and/or produce it as your own.

s c h e d u l e

Each update will take place on Fridays unless stated otherwise.