Being forgiven feels nice

Barry Henry Sebastian Smythe Allen lives a mixed life. He has so many different identities, he is amazed that they have not mixed yet.

Barry Allen, CSI.

The Flash, superhero.

Sebastian Smythe, local high school crime boss of Ohio.

-----------------------

Barry felt himself shiver. He knew what was beyond these doors. Beyond the rain. Past the cold. His past, his dark-twisted past.

Sebastian Smythe, a dark tale that he holds above his head. He knows how he enjoyed the freedom it presented him, allowing him no worries to his future. No worries about his 'wife killing' father. No need to watch for bullies through the corner of his eyes.

That was all beyond that door. The chance to be that man again. Why should he be so worried about it?

Right...

He nearly was the cause of two deaths, someone was nearly blind.

No, not nearly, he was.

Blaine's eyesight went down, soon, just after his wedding, he lost his eyesight completely in both his eyes, leaving him truly blind.

He can never forgive himself. Yes, two people nearly died, but they can still continue their lives normally, Blaine can't. He is stuck in a world of black and white.

He does not get the chance to wake up and see Kurt every morning, the man that he loved. The man that he cried over as he vocalised his vows, placing the ring carefully on his finger, to where he froze the world, just for that brief moment of their shared kiss.

The only thing that kept him from running away, flashing away to a new country, hide away from all the troubles he will surely face the moment that he walked into that room, was the chance of fixing everything once and for all. The chance, even if they say they have forgiven him, the chance to lift this endless burden, even the slightest.

Steeling himself, he pushed the doors opened.

The world froze, like the sudden wiz of a charged cold gun aimed at his statued chest.

----------------------

Things settled, little - friendly - rivalries happen in different places. It was humouring to know that they still went strong in their adult state.

Of to his right, was the Warblers. Of to his left, was the New Directions.

"Sebastian! Time for you to have a little fun!" Satan shouted down the mike.

"You sure about that, Satan?" He shouted back.

"No singing this time, just a little 'conversation' let the rest flow natural!" She exclaimed to him.

"Why should I lift a finger for someone like you?" He drawled, a lopsided smirk placed upon his tilted, risen face. His eyebrowed cocked up, awaiting the answer.

"Because you have wanted this from the moment you set in here," she whispered softly, her voice echoing through the speakers in the empty room.

"Right you are," he whispered back, understanding the real reason to her wording.

He got up, fluid in his movements as he crossed onto the stage. His eyes darted back and forth, scanning, taking in everything that confronted him.

"Fivel, here, has something he wants to tell you. He wants you all to listen first. I know how this feels to be the one having to talk to everyone about this. I hope that you wait before attacking." Santana said into the mike before leaving the stage.

"I... I want to tell you all how sorry I am for all of this... I never meant for it to get so out of control... I... I was grieving... Grieving the loss of my parents... Grieving even with my adoptive ones... I came from a place where the only contact I had with school children was when they were beating me up... It was escaping my bullies that I became one for all of you... I hope that you can forgive me for what I have done..." Sebastian said over the mike.

"Oh, Bassy, we all told you that you are forgiven..." Blaine said, the Warblers and the New Directions agreeing.

"We know what it is like when you grieve and have no way of handling what happens... We all want you to know that you are forgiven for it, completely and entirely." Kurt said, hugging the side of Blaine.

"Thanks..." Barry whispered to them all.

"Who were you before, brother?" Copper said, shouting into the silent room.

Laughing slightly, Barry replied honestly, "I was someone called Barry Henry Allen. Barry being a shortened version of my name. I am Barry Allen now. I am the best CSI in the Central City Police Department."

"No, I meant the other you. The side that helps everyone, more than any police worker could. The side that likes lightning and the thrill of the run. We know its there. We have all met a more personal side to you, one way or another, we know what you look like, more than anyone else." Copper said, making Barry pale slightly as he went on.

"What happened to never wearing spandex?" Blaine asked smugly.

"It's not spandex..." Barry whisper, knowing that they would get the answer out of him, one way or another.

"Now, you going to share the hero in you?" Kurt asked, smirking friendly at him, somehow.

"Where is that Dalton Academy Warbler pride?! Inform your Glee brothers!" The Warblers cheered from the side.

"You won't believe me," Sebastian smirked.

"Do tell," they all stated.

"I... I am the Flash," Sebastian stated.

...

...

Blank stares.

"See, you all don't believe me!" Sebastian exclaimed.

He then raised a hand above his head. People stared at it in confusion...

Until it started to vibrate, moving quicker then any eye could see. Jaws dropped, so fast that even as the flash he had to give them credit.

"Wow..." He heard someone whisper.

"You are the Flash!" Many people exclaimed.

"Surprise?" Barry asked innocently, tipping his head to the left.

"Yeah, one would say that..." Santana said, appearing next to him.

Barry jumped straight out of his skin, raising his hand to his heart. The rate of which higher than even the speedsters normal.

1018