Batman is not always needed for death in red

A myth, a long hard myth. It's true you know. This myth. True that it's real and true that it came from another universe.

Red Death. He's true.

A linkage between Batman and The Flash. Well, that is what it is for them. Sometimes universes don't always match up. Like who would have thought of The Flash being evil?

-------------------

"BARRY!!!"

Barry tumbled out of the chair when he heard his name echo through the building. His eyes were heavy with sleep while his muscles filled with lead. This did not prevent him from scrambling to his feet though when Iris came storming into the room.

"Barry Allen! How dare you?!" She shouted, storming up to him.

"How dare I what?..." Barry asked, honestly lost at what he had done wrong.

"You forgot to tell me that you had a club meet today!" Iris stated, waving her finger in front of his face.

"What club?" Barry asked, still lost as ever.

"The ones from your high school. The ones that you went on all those math competitions with!" Iris exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I forgot about that. I should go now so that I can be ready on time," he said before starting to walk away and out of the room.

"Why, it's not for another two hours?" Iris questioned.

"Can never be too early," he shrugged before zooming away.

"...Wait... What!!" Iris shouted as what he said fully hit her.

------------------

When Barry walked into the room, he could see that they were all performing on a makeshift stage. None of them had seen him yet, as he was really early and because they were too focused on singing. Really, they thought that they were all there as he had not replied to anyone since high school.

Uptown girl 
Uptown girl
She's been living in her white bread world 
white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can 
hot blood can
And now she's looking for a downtown man 
downtown man
That's what I am

Barry stepped back, allowing Sebastian to come forwards instead.

And when she knows what she wants from her time
from her time
And when she wakes up and makes up her mind

Sebastian was so ready to be back, he broke forwards when he started to sing.

She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because I'm in love with an

The Warblers stared in wonder at their Captain. They had no idea he was alive, let alone meeting up with them like this.

Uptown girl

He was quickly allowed back into the group. They all took their correct places as the song continued.

You know I've seen her in her uptown world
Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in 
in
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been 
I've been
And then I'll win

The smiles were blinding.

And when she's walking, she's looking so fine

The group feeling that Sebastian had missed was hitting him full steam ahead.