Excape through song

Barry never knew what he was going to be doing. When he did, it never went like that anyway.

Sebastian on the other hand, always knew what he was going to be doing. It always went like the way he planned.

-------------

Barry felt Sebastian rise again, he knew that this only messed it up last time, but now he knew it was going to be working.

Prison was not always the best of things. Before you ask, no, he has not been arrested. He is just having to visit some people. Shame the guards thought it would be best to open all the cells at once when he was there.

He was just a goldfish in a shark tank. Though this goldfish knew how to change to a shark. He knew what it was to make them stop looking like he was a fresh kill.

Singing was always great at that, especially when you choose the correct songs.

He knew the moment that he needed to sing. They all circled him, arguing almost as to who was going to take a bite of him first.

Walking into a show, swagger to his step, he knew what he was going to be doing.

If you feel so empty, so used up, so let down
If you feel so angry, so ripped off, so stepped on
You're not the only one refusing to back down
You're not the only one, so get up

They froze, all froze. His words punched colder than CC cold gun. They all stated, including the few guards that were close but not in the room as of yet. The smirk was present on his face as he sang, commanding everyone's attention.

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot

There were cameras recording him he knew that, but he also knew that they were not going to be able to go into the room without some sort of protection. He walked forwards,

If you feel so filthy, so dirty, so fucked up
If you feel so walked on, so painful, so pissed off
You're not the only one refusing to go down
You're not the only one, so get up

He pushed past them all, heading towards the stairs so that he could get to ground level.

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot

He danced down the stairs, his feet fitting perfectly to the intricacy of what he was performing. None of the guards or inmates had moved, only allowing him through and watching.

If you feel so empty, so used up, so let down
If you feel so angry, just get up

He finally reached the bottom of the first set of stairs. Then all the inmates followed him, heading down the stairs, following as his shadow.

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot

He allowed his smirk to widen at all the shocked facial expressions that covered all their faces when he sang that in the correct tone and voice.

Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot
Let's start a riot, a riot
Let's start a riot

By the end, he was out. The guards closing the doors behind him. He could see the video cameras on him, zooming in on him. It would be up before he even left the prison, he would be well known by tomorrow for this.

------------

The rest of the day was good, the next one was amazing.

He walked into the CCPD, on time as a small surprise, being clapped. His 'adventure' in the prison and his lucky escape making him quite well known. Every one of them knew about it now. They all celebrated him. Saying how they were proud that he managed to get out of the room on his own. Others said how they never knew that he could sing like that. 

He also was very close to being flattered by Iris when she jumped on him. He got a small lecture out of it, but she finished saying how she was really proud of him. She was gone shortly after.

The rest was just work as normal, but a man can't ask for everything, can he?

730