Twenty-Seven.

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SEXUAL ACTIONS SO IF YOU ARE NOT LIKING MUCH SEXUAL CONTENT YOU SHOULD PROBABLY SKIP THE CHAPTER)

Ally's POV

Today Barça is having an important match against Sevilla and of course I came to watch Ney since I am getting more and more into football and I still have those bad feelings towards him about the whole cheating thing. I haven't told him yet because I am afraid of him breaking up with me. As long as Marc leaks no information, Ney will not know that I kissed the guy who I have used to make him jealous.

Now it's three days after the incident and I have seen Marc last as he has kissed me.

"Meu amor!" Ney yells as he spots me standing outside the lockerroom waiting for him.

"Baby" I smile and peck his lips softly, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"You look absolutely stunning" he compliments and chuckles.

I playfully roll my eyes since I am wearing Ney's jersey and still can't get his cockiness.

As I hug Ney once more I can make out Marc from afar, biting his lip sexily and staring at me. My stomach somehow fills with a kind of feeling which I clearly shouldn't feel and I quickly free myself from the hug, turning my back to Marc.

"We should better be going now" Antonella announces, reffering to me since Shakira is already standing beside her.

"Good luck" I say, my voice barely above a whisper and lean in to peck Ney's lips quickly.

He smiles into the kiss and as we pull away he rests his forehead against mine for a second, looking me deep in the eye.

"I love you more than anything princesa"

I swallow hard and remember Marc's soft lips pressed against mine.

"I love you too" I say and fake-smile at Neymar but gladly he doesn't seem to notice.

---

It happens when I am about to leave the toilets in Camp Nou again, Marc just catches me out of guard. He pulls me into a dark corner at the end of a long floor and connects our lips with such a passion and hunger that I somehow can't resist.

His tongue slides across my bottom lip and finally enters after, making my heart skip a beat and my hands go into his hair, running through it. Marc's hands roam around the small of my back, slowly travelling to my upperthighs and my butt. I gasp and rest my hands under his jersey, close to his V-line.

"Bartra, where the fuck are you?" Sergi claims, seeming to be only a few metres away from us.

"Shit," Marc mutters under his breath, his lips still only a few inches from mine, "hide bonita."

He leads me into a small dark room as we hear Sergi coming nearer.

"I will 'accidently' knock against the door when Sergi and I are going away" Marc promises and pecks my cheek before he closes the door.

Only a few seconds after I hear Sergi walking down the hallway.

"Bartra, what are you doing here? The match is continuing in like two minutes!"

"Sorry Roberto, I am coming" Marc replies, kicking against the door lightly.

As the steps get quieter and quieter I decide to come out, deep in thoughts.

And there we go again. I cheated on Ney... again! But I do love him... why is everything so complicated?

I let out a frustrated groan and make my way down the hallway, back to the stands. Antonella's warm smile greets me as well as Shakira twinkling eyes.