Twenty-Eight.

Ally's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing nonstop. Groaning, I lift myself up and take a quick glance at the big clock above the kitchen door.

Already half past ten?

Marc is lying beside me on the couch and I look at his exposed abs dreamily while picking up the phone.

"Allison Smith here?"

"Gosh princesa, I thought you were never going to pick up!"

I flinch as I recognize Ney's voice, I feel even worse towards him since Marc's and my night.

"Hey baby..." I reply and try to swallow the lump that is in my throat.

"I am going to be home in about ten minutes or so, just walking out of the airport, you know? I am going to tell you about Papai once we can talk personally, not over the phone."

My eyes grow wide in horror and for a little moment my heart stops completely.

Ten minutes?! Marc has to leave the house now!!!

"See you Ney" I claim into the phone and end the call quickly, then I begin to shake Marc rather roughly than gently, causing him to wake up after a few seconds.

"Geez bonita, what is wrong with you?" he says with that sexy kind of morning voice men have and ruffles through his already messy hair.

"Ney is going to be here in like seven minutes or so, you have to leave!" I practically shout as I slip on my underwear with my back towards Marc.

"Holy shit!" he curses and sits up immediately, picking up his clothes and putting them on in a hurry.

I get the pillows that Marc and I tossed aside and put them onto the couch again and search for other things that could might reveal what happened last night, everything has to look as normal as even possible.

"Nice butt" Marc comments as I kneel infront of him to take a quick look under the couch table.

"Very funny Bartra" I snort sarcastically, throwing a blanket in his direction, "you should rather help me!"

Marc does as he is told and together we tidy up the whole room in less than five minutes.

"That went well, gladly" I smile once we are finished and embrace Marc softly, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Stop being so cute" he grins and pecks my forehead gently.

Suddenly our moment is being ruined by the bell ringing.

Shit. That's it. He will find out and I will be dead.

"I will leave through the garden" Marc suggests, looking quite horrified, "Bye Ally, good luck!"

Then he storms through the door that leads to the garden and disappears around the corner of the house. I take a deep breath and open the door, immediately spotting Ney.

"Gosh, what has happened?" I claim worried as I glance at him.

His hair is quite messy, bags are under his red puffy eyes, making it look like he hadn't sleep for ages but cried instead. I carefully pull him into a hug after leading him in slowly.

"Papai's condition was not stable last night so I stayed up for him and took care of him" Ney sighs and moves his hand through his hair just like Marc did.

Marc. Shit, and there we go again. I always have to make everything worse.

"Is he okay now?", I manage to ask although it sounds to me as if I would be speaking in a dream, not realizing that I am actually awake and there.