*I take of my shirt to reveal a fucked up shoulder. I barely can move my arm...What kind of power is that tho?Throwing wood?! Seriously?...I look closely at my wound.

Y/n: Guess i'll have to remove it myself.

*I take a deep breath, hold it and plunge my fingers in the wound. I gasp and put my other hand in front of my mouth to muffle a scream. After a few seconds I calm down and move my fingers around to find the piece of wood. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, the pain was horrible. I finally touch something hard and sharp.

Y/n: Come out already, you piece of crap!

*I immediately grab it and pull it out. A loud relieved groan exited my mouth as I lay on the floor.

Y/n: Okay the worst is over...Now what do i do? Sew it? Put vodka on it?

*I was thinking of what I should do and as I was getting annoyed i put my hand above the wound.

Y/n: Abrakadabra pif paf poof heal this mothafucking wou-.HOLY SHIT...IT WORKED!!!

*I was starring dumbfounded at the spot where the wound was a second ago. Is it because I'm the one? I didn't know my powers would grow this quick either...

 Is it because I'm the one? I didn't know my powers would grow this quick either

*I put on my pajamas and lay in my bed thinking abhow I healed my wound. That's so sick!!! And plus tomorrow I'll have my first levitation class. Yup I'm gonna pretend to be a witch. I need to grow my powers stronger, don't I?

~Time skip~

*Sound of alarm

*Sound of alarm.

Y/n: I will crush this freaking thing against the wall!

*I lazily get up from my bed, get ready and leave the room.

*I'm amazed by the "classroom", if we can call it like that

*I'm amazed by the "classroom", if we can call it like that. A small amount of persons was there, I'd say 20 witches. There were no guys.

Teacher: Hello students, I'm miss Royalton. Each one of you is going to go at a spot in the classroom and is going to practice levitating by pronouncing the word/spell "levintum". When you completely master it you'll be able to do it with just your mind. Let's begin shall we?

*Everyone splitted up and I went at the very back. This should be easy.

Y/n: Levintum!

~......Maybe i've said it wrong. Again.~

Y/n: Levintum!

~....Why isn't it working?! I should be able to do it! Again!~

Y/n: Levintum!...Levintum! Levintum!!

~Time skip~

Y/n: L-Levitanus...What's the spell again?....Shit...

*I couldn't levitate at all.

Mrs.Royalton: Okay,it's been 1 hour. Now each one of you is going to try to levitate the object. For that I've placed various objects on the floor. Levitate that object by simply saying "Raise".

*I went in front of an egg. ~Okay, let's try it.~

Y/n: Wingardium Leviosa!!!

~Shut up, it's "Raise"...Well I thought it would still work. Tsk...~

Y/n: Hmhm...Raise!

*The egg didn't move.

Y/n: Tsk...Raise!!

*The egg started moving, but wasn't raising.

Y/n: For fuck's sake RAISE!!!

~..................AAAAHHHHHHH!~

Mrs.Royalton: Miss Y/n you are supposed to levitate the egg, not crush it onto your head!

~Ughh, fuck off and whatever...~