almost january

almost january

“Cop! I’m so happy!” The moment I went in our classroom Kim run up to me and I stop him just in time.

“No hugging.” I push a finger to his chest before he could attempt to hug me because if he did I don’t know if I could stop myself from shaking.

“Aww when did that became a rule?” He sounded like a lost puppy but I tried to ignore it with a smirk.

“Just now.” I went to my seat and arrange my things. He just followed behind me and sat next to me.

“Am I allowed to tell you what happen after that?” No and I don’t care.

“Why don’t you tell that to Tae and Godt?” I asked still not looking at him while trying to make myself look busy writing notes.

“You’re cousins are the worst people to talk about this. Godt will only laugh at me then won't stop talking about his Bas while Tae will just put his headphones on the moment I speak.” He sighed while leaning his face at the back of his hand looking out the window.

“Too bad that Prof’s here. So now run along, Varodom.” Tee came to my rescue and shooed Kim away. He just stuck out his tongue to Tee while Tee just arch his right brow to him.

“Thanks…” But I guess thanking him was not enough cause he took out his hand, it means I need to pay him.

“I already booked a date for you and your Dark Chocolate.” I wink at him and he just look at me shock with a red face.

“You did what?!”

***

“Aww you booked Tee a date with Tae but you didn't book me a date with Godt? Why do you have favoritism, Copgi?” I rolled my eyes at Bas’ tantrums and just continue walking towards the cafeteria.

“I didn't know dating was part of your relationship Bas.” I look back at him and I see him thinking about what I just said.

“Well it could be.”

“I could tell Godt that.” Kim came out of nowhere and that made me jump a little. “But first I want to kidnap Cop for the whole day. Is that alright, Bas?”

I stared at Bas trying to pass my message of not wanting to be kidnap by this Alpha. But he left me when Kim showed him a text from Godt making him run and find his love.

Where is Tee when you needed him? I mentally slap myself when I remember that he was having lunch with Tae right now and it’s my fault. Why did I booked them today?

“So shall we go now, Copgi?”

“Another rule: Don’t call me that.” Cause if you kept calling me that, it’s bad for my heart.

“Why? It’s cute. It suits you.” He genuinely smiled at me so I averted my eyes from him.

“I’m handsome, not cute. Remember that.” I firmly said that as I walked ahead of him so that he won't see my blushing face. “Come on now, you said you're kidnapping me, right? We don’t have all day!”

***

“Do you think she will like it?” He asked, from the other line, nervous of possible things that might happen.

“That’s the fifth time you asked me about that and for the fifth time, yes she will.” I lean on the counter listening to his repeating question.

“OK I can do this…” I sigh forcing myself not to hang up or yell at him.

“Are you telling me that or to yourself?” I teased him trying to make him feel a little better. “Just do it OK? You know she will love it since you're the one who gave and chose her that.” Because I will.