Luke! I swung my head to Luke, getting excited again, "You are a pick pocket?"

He smirked at me, "Nope, Cupcake. I'm THE pick pocket." This earned him a few snorts and remarks but I was too excited to really pay attention.

"So you are good then?"

"Cupcake, I'm the best." He winked at me and leaned closer.

He's a little too cocky in my opinion, but maybe he really is the best? Could he be? I narrowed my eyes, thinking a little. He seems like he could be pretty sneaky, if the mischievous look in his eyes were to be trusted. But, then again, pick pockets are usually unnoticed if they are to be the best. I simply can't imagine someone not noticing Luke pass them, even bump into them. Not possible. I could go more unnoticed than that man, for sure. I smirked, mind made up, and leaned forward. "Bet you I am better." Lie. I am absolutely terrible. But he doesn't know that.

There were a couple of groans around the table and... a chuckle from Phil? I don't know, I was focused on Luke as he said, "Oh, you're on." I'll admit, his smile was a bit disarming.

I'm still pretty confident he wouldn't go unnoticed though so I shrugged and smiled back, "Let the games begin."

"Oy, you just made a huge f*cking mistake, Trouble. And what the sh*t is this? Pick pockets foreplay? Can we move it the f*ck along?" Despite his words, Gabriel was grinning at me and I couldn't help but laugh.

Although I was a little confused so I gave him a wry smile and questioned, "Foreplay?"

Gabriels eyes got big and his mouth dropped open as several others groaned. Some blushed and made it a point not to look at me, so I looked at my Hero and raised an eyebrow. Corey was pink as he scratched his neck, "Ummmm... well..."

Raven was beaming and seemed less troubled for words, "It is what you and I will-"

Marc hit him upside the head before he could continue, "-NOT be doing. It's nothing. Don't worry about it, ok?"

Now I was even more confused. If it was nothing, then why would they react so strongly? Was Raven going to tell me wrong again? I turned to the only other person I trusted to help me. "Kota, is 'foreplay' bad?"

Kota sputtered and turned redder then a strawberry, staring at me like a deer in the headlights. Phil was silently laughing at the head of the table, which confused me even more. So it's not bad? He's laughing?

Blackbourne cleared his throat and gained my attention, "Miss.. Ghost. Excuse Mr. Coleman's language. However, we really must get back to the debrief. Unless, of course, Dr. Phil would like to explain for you."

He shot a pointed look to Phil, who seemed highly amused. "Oh, no, that is quite alright Owen. I'll save that explanation for y'all to go through later. So, where were we?"

I guess I'll just avoid that word until later then, when I have time to google. I shrugged, "Ok, you needed a pick pocket for the oil man."

Marc cleared his throat, "Right, so, the Academy caught word of their being a potential pick pocket at the local mall. Since Luke was unavailable, we took the job to find the mall pick pocketer for a favor. We also thought that maybe we could convince them to pick Blake's pocket in exchange for a clean record."

Raven cut in, "That is where Kayli comes in."

My eyebrows shot up, "You mean, Kayli is a pick pocket?" At their nods and affirmations, I started to grab my phone and my wallet. Great, I was THIS CLOSE to a pick pocket, one who thought I was making a move on her boyfriend. If it were me, I totally would have snatched her phone or something, right? I started patting my pockets and placed my phone and wallet on the table. Nope, all good. Crisis averted.