"Everything okay?-" he questions then stops.

He curses under his breath.

"Yeah, I just-" I said as I bent down lower.

"-the fork fell under the fridge." I said straining to reach it.

Harry bent down behind me, "Well, let me try to help you." He grab my hips and pressed his budge into my ass. I now remember that I was only wearing a long tee and underwear. He starts to massage my ass with his hands. I roll my eyes knowing he's not gonna help at all. A gasp escapes my lips when he's bulge rubs up and down against my underwear. He let's out a small groan.

I finally grab the metal fork but, still stay in the position, wondering what he's gonna do next. He quickly slaps my ass and I jump at the contact.

"Harry." I moan. I could feel him smirking and I don't even have to see.

A harsher slap comes down on me making me yelp, "What was that?"

"Daddy! I meant daddy." I whine while pushing back on his bulge.

"Good girl." He murmurs. His hand comes under to my pussy and he starts to rub me, the cloth separating contact. Suddenly, he tells me to get up and he lifts me up on top of the fridge.

My face held a questioning look at the new position. It sent a warm glow all the way to my pussy from anticipation, what caused juices to flow even more, dampening my panties. The young, curly haired man raised one of his hands to the panties I was wearing, just to sneak into them, so he could rub my wet cunt. I spread my legs for him so he could rub me more easily, his height making my pussy at a perfect level for him to eat me out.

His fingertips began to rub over my clit to please me even more. My head fell back and I could feel the pleasure going through my body again while he pleased and teased me. And it felt good.

"Daddy," I moaned before I could possibly stop myself, and bucked my hips into his hand which was working on my wet cunt. He hummed and continued teasing and rubbing my clit, slowly lowering his fingers until he reached my dripping entrance, pushing my panties to the side and slid two fingers in at once to finger fuck me. Harry looked up at me and gave me a slow small kitten lick and then dipped his wet tongue into my pussy.

"Can't wait to fuck you." He smirked and yanked my panties down, as if he was in a hurry. Harry lowered me on the floor and took me from behind.

"Such a lovely pussy. I bet it loves to be eaten good by a man." He growled, spread my legs, got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks, and began to lick my clit, swirling his tongue over my pussy. Harry hummed when I grabbed behind me to get a hold on his chestnut brown, curly hair and pull at it while he ate my pussy out behind me, slurping every now and then when he tried to lap up even more juices.

In one quick motion, he got up and yanked his sweatpants off, tossing them to the other side of the kitchen. My cheek pressed against the cold door and he grabbed my wrists behind me. I pushed out my ass to give him better access. He pushed his length in, burying himself as deep in me as he could inside my cock-needy, wet cunt.

"Fuck, yes," I cried out and felt him moving right away to slamming into me. The fridge rocking back and forth with our movements, and the cereal falling off the top of the fridge.

"Daddy's going to destroy you, baby. I'm gonna destroy your lovely pussy." He groaned and quickened his thrusts, slamming hard into me. Moans kept rolling uncontrollably between us, but I didn't mind. Hearing his moans because of me was the best.

He lifted one of my legs up and with the other hand he pulled my hair roughly down, our lips instantly locking. I sucked on his tongue and he groaned loudly which sent goosebumps on my skin. My sweaty hands gripped the sides of the fridge, and I feel my pussy throbbing. I unclenched my muscles getting ready to reach my high. Harry felt this and changed our position so we could get there together.

"Jump." He instructed.

I jumped on his hips and he held me up under my ass. I held onto his neck as I lowered myself back on his dick. My wetness making it easy for him to slip in. I moaned instantly into his ear.

"God, you feel so good, Ceila." Harry moaned loudly while he thrusted his cock inside me as hard as he could, and bit on my shoulder, which made my teeth sink into my bottom lip. My hands began to claw at his shoulders, holding on for dear life.

"Jesus Christ, daddy-" I tried to cry out but the amount of pleasure running through my veins cut me off in mid sentence.

"Look at me baby, I want to see you cum." Harry panted.

I locked eyes with him and smiled. He growled again and continued slamming into me, his nails digging into my ass. Our eyes met again while he fucked me and held my body close to his, what caused me to lean in and smash our lips together again. His eyes squinted and his brows furrowed. His tongue slipped into my mouth that second after, soaking mine in his saliva.

Harry let out a whine and sunk his fingertips into my ass cheeks while he fucked me hard and fast, pounding my walls roughly.

"D-dont stop, please. Oh!" I moaned loudly, my eyes tearing up at the feeling. Harry let out a whine and sunk his fingertips into my ass cheeks while he fucked me hard and fast, pounding my walls roughly.

"Please, don't stop. Daddy, I'm so close to cumming!" I cried out loudly, feeling myself getting closer and closer. When he heard me say that, he immediately started rubbing my clit to get me to cum.

"Cum for me, baby. I'm so fucking close. Please make me cum." I begged, knowing that his body was already growing numb now that he was about to cum and dangled on the edge. But, he still managed to make me cum by pushing his cock inside of me and to rub my clit with just the right amount of pressure.

"Ugh, fuck, yes, my God," I cried out loudly, feeling my body losing control completely. I began to shake on him, enjoying my orgasm. Harry never stopped thrusting, determined to cum himself as well. With a loud wail of pleasure leaving his mouth, Harry became undone seconds after me, spurting his hot, thick, white cum inside of me, filling it and some dripping out.

I slowly lowered me, my legs already feeling weak from our moment. There goes taking us slow, I just couldn't take the frustration between us.

"Holy shit Ceila.." Harry breathed out, wiping the sweat of his face with a napkin. I grabbed some napkins to clean the mess we dripped onto the floor. After dumping them in the garbage, Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"We should finish breakfast." I say pecking his lips.

I detached from him, grabbing the utensils and sitting back on the stool. I grabbed the fork and began to eat.

"Mm, I already ate baby girl." Harry whispered into my ear. I blushing feverishly, I shake my head, and eat into Harry's unfinished plate.

•••
Remember to vote of you want another chapter!