"Do you have a Daddy?" My Dad asked as he pulled into our driveway. "No." Ellie shook her head, "Mama said he was a bad man who did a lot of bad things and drank a lot of bad stuff. Mama moved to here before I came out of her belly!" My parents seemed astonished. "I'm sorry, baby." Cooed my mother "Lets go inside, we can make cookies!" Ellie jumped out of her seat and climbed over me before I had the chance to get out. "Is that a playground IN your backyard?" Ellie squealed with excitement, noticing the play set of my childhood sitting lonesome in our backyard. Even though my parents knew I was almost an adult, they refused to get rid of it
"Lets go!" Ellie ran, dragging my Dad to the back. He seemed to enjoy her presence and playing with her like he did with me. I smiled at the memories as I stepped out of the car and watched them. Only to notice JD still sitting in the car, with his head on the window. "Is he okay?" Mom asked "Yeah," I replied, "I think he's just upset after what Ellie said about her father. His dad was the same way and drove his mother to suicide." My Mother gave a surprised look, and I realized I never actually told her much about JDs past. "W-Well, you go talk to him. It's only one o'clock now, but will be leaving here at five." I nodded and sat in the backseat next to JD.
"Hey" I Whispered to him placing my my hand on his that loseley sat on his leg. He ignored me and his hand seemed to be shaking. "JD?" I panicked, noticing his breathing was becoming faster and faster. I recalled when Dr.Smith warned me about what a panic attack looks like, this was one of them. "JD!" I yelled, desperately trying to break him out of his panic before it got worse. "V-V-Veronica?" JD quivered, crying into the back of the front seat. I tried running my fingers through his ear, whispering things into his ear, but nothing was working. "JD, what's wrong?" I panicked, "I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled out and I pulled him into a hug. Finally, he stopped sobbing and kissed the top of my head.
"What Ellie said..brought back memories of my Dad and I panicked because I thought I would lose control again." JD breathed shakily, "Then when you came in I was afraid that I would hurt you if I did lose it." I pressed my lips against his and let him pull me closer.

"Lets go inside, my Mom was worried about you."

"Okay"

We stepped into the house, hand in hand and met my mother in the kitchen. "Oh good, JD, you're okay!" My mom remarked "Yeah, thank you guys for, everything." JD flashed my Mom a smile and hugged me from behind, to which I leaned my head on his chest, which earned me a kiss on the forehead. "Well you two can go upstairs, just be down before five." Mom said pointing to the clock on the wall that read one fifteen. JD and I practically ran upstairs and into my room. Passionately, JD smashed his lips against mine, and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Is your mom okay with this?" JD said in between breaths. "I'm on the pill, remember." I smirked and pulled him closer by his shirt since he no longer wore his trench coat out,"Go lock the doors!" I said trying to sound seductive. Once JD followed my orders, he picked me up bridal style and pinned me to the bed as he ripped off his shirt and helped me unbutton mine.

dEaD gIrL wAlKiNg

JDs POV

I woke to a banging on Veronicas door, "JD, RONICA" said the person banging, which I quickly identified to be Ellieanna. "We're leaving in five m-minutes!" My eyes widened and I glanced over at the clock that read four fifty- five. "Be right out!" Veronica yelled back, who'd just jumped out of the bed and began putting on her clothes. "You ready?" She asked me after we had opened the door, "Yeah I think so--"

"Come on you two we have to go!" Veronica's dad cut me off from downstairs.

"Sorry, Dad"

"Sorry, Mr.Sawyer"

We ran down the stairs, which surprisingly didn't cause much pain in my leg, and outside into the car. "What were you doing in Ronica's room?" Ellie asked, innocently. Veronica and I gave each other a nervous look, "We were napping" Veronica lied and laughed. God that beautiful, dorky laugh. "Are you excited?" Ellie asked and I smiled and nodded in reply. "How old are you turning?" Asked Mrs.Sawyer. "Eighteen." I replied, "My parents put me in a year late." The call pulled up to a restaurant called Olive Garden, a relatively new restaurant. "Mama!" Ellie screamed, jumping out of the car and running up to Jesse who was waiting in front of the doors. "Hey, Ellie." Jesse smiled, catching her daughter in her arms. I smiled as I recalled the times I would run up to my mom after coming home from school. Something about Jesse still reminded me so much of mom.."Hey JD" Jesse smiled giving me a side hug since I was taller than her.