"Your Will of Wisps configuration sure is handy angel-cake" Meliodas winked at you and you twirled your hair with one finger shyly.

"Thanks Melio"

(8+ years ago)

Gowther walked into your bedroom in Liones to check up on you, since you had returned from a mission, you hadn't been looking well. Unfortunately, you hadn't been able to control a lot of your powers. Your Angel Sleep ability, for example, was no longer something in your control, others now became drawn to you, seeking a peaceful slumber.

Inside your room, he found you curled up with Meliodas; your foreheads pressed together, the only part of your bodies not covered with sheets. Beads of sweat on your feverish face as you wiggled your nose, feeling agitated in your rest.

"(Y/n)?" Gowther puttered over to your bedside, leaning his hands on his knees so he could look down on you both. The sin of lust was confused, there seemed to be more shapes under the sheets than just your two bodies. As his hand grabbed the corner of the sheet, he drew it back. 

Hidden under the sheets, were several other sleeping figures. Ban was pressed up against your back, his arm snacked around so his palm was flat against your stomach, under your shirt. King had his head against the back of Meliodas' blonde hair as he snored quietly, a bubble drawing in and out of his nose. He hugged himself, his Chastiefol no where to be found. Behind him, a shrunken Diane (human size now) had her chin resting in the crotch of the fairy's shoulder and neck, humming in her sleep.

Merlin had her arms slung around your shoulders, pressing her boobs against your back, Ban's head and shoulders smooshed between your back and her lower stomach. Next to her, a meek looking man with a moustache and glasses was lying flat on his back, snoring loudly.

Gowther was perplexed, "how odd for them all to be sleeping with you". The sin noticed the small bit of space where your slim legs had drawn away from Meliodas in your restless sleep, and he crawled over the bed to lie there. He slipped his body between you and the sin of wrath, holding his hands against his own chest, his face centimetres from your upper stomach, just above where your shirt had been drawn up by Ban's greedy hand.

The sin of lust pulled his glasses off his face and yawned, "why am I tired?" he smacked the side of his head lightly, "I don't get tired". Perhaps its due to this smell, this sweet aroma coming from you. He snuggled the side of his cheek into the mattress beneath him, closing his golden eyes.

"There is blood everywhere" Gowther looked around the large cave, pools of dried crimson decorated the stone ground.

"Oi Hendri!" Meliodas held a hand against him mouth as he called out, "quit hiding and come out!"

Ban spun his nun-chucks over his shoulder, boredly.

"Captain, there's something up ahead!" King called. 

Your face turned pale, a grey demon...

You totally missed what happened next, everything moved to fast and before you knew it, Ban's legs, the only part left of him, fell back to the ground. And in his place, a reformed Hendrickson now stood. Only he looked very different, his skin was grey like cement, horns sprouted from the top of his head, and small leathery wings from his back.

And then the climactic fight began.

(I've decided I'm going to skip the whole scene 'fighting Hendrickson' because its so long and boring to write, but I'll flashback to it in future chapters in smaller segments so you can enjoy it!)