Chapter 11

Dangers in Necropolis!

The purple-armoured female with long black hair stood idly in front of you, surrounded by the crystals of Necropolis, she looked as pale as a ghost.

"Died?" You whispered, shocked.

Meliodas reached his arm out and gently pulled you behind him, his arm on your stomach. The warm feeling of his hand caused your mind to flashback again.

(16+ years ago)

The light fabric of Meliodas' shirt was almost struggling to stay together over the large bump on your stomach.

You lay your hand on top of Meliodas' which was resting on your stomach.

"You can't sleep?" He asked, holding his lips against your bump for as long as he could. Your fingers ran softly up his neck and into his blonde hair.

You shook your head, you could feel the worry radiating off the sin of wrath.

You had been sick all throughout your pregnancy. For some reason, even after your body had changed you to a 'maternal' state so as to not damage your young body, you hadn't been well.Meliodas feared it was because of his demon blood, that he was killing you or the babies. You had tried to assure him that all three of you would be fine, but he dreaded that perhaps the babies were the ones hurting you.

"What if one of them is a demon (Y/n)?" He cried into your chest as you lay on the bed you shared, you hugged him weakly, "what if it can sense you're angelic blood and is trying to cause you harm?"

"Because they both came from you Melio... and you'd never hurt me"

Meliodas lifted up his face, centimetres from yours. Both of you had large dark circles under your eyes. Even with your 'Angel Sleep' ability, he had refused to let it take effect. If you couldn't sleep, he wouldn't either.

He joined your hot foreheads together and closed his sore eyes, one hand still on your swollen stomach.The sin smirked after a few minutes like this, "your body's going to change back when you have them isn't it?"

He was referring to your angel ability that had changed your body into a more mature state (possibly 18 or 19), in order to support the pregnancy. You pout, "What, you prefer these boobs and ass? They're bigger"

Meliodas shakes his head, "no, I want your ones back"

You giggle and he chuckles quietly, a bird tweets happily on the windowsill, drawn to the noises.

"Did she say she died to come here?" Hawk squawked in fear, his ears standing straight up on his round head.

"In the name of justice, my life is worth no more than a pig's" The Holy Knight said casually.

"What's that supposed to mean?!?"

Elizabeth had her hands on Meliodas' opposite shoulder, clinging to his shirt, "Sir Meliodas, there's something strange about this woman".

The Holy Knight raised her sword in a flash and an explosion erupted towards them, Elizabeth, Meliodas, Hawk and you were knocked backwards. Diane caught you, in turn catching Meliodas and Elizabeth as well.You quickly climbed back to your feet and the giant put you all down,

Meliodas waved his hand dismissively at Hawk, "Hawk, get Elizabeth out of here".He sounds serious.

You couldn't read the sin's emotions but you knew this outlandish woman wasn't going to be as easy as the other Holy Knight's they had come across. Diane noticed this too and her hands scrunched up into fists.