○ 15 ○

It's been 15 minutes, and Taehyung was still in the bathroom. Jimin was still pretty confused as to what happened between Taehyung and Jungkook, and constantly stared at Jungkook in class, trying ti get answers from him, but Jungkook avoided eye contact with Jimin.

Jimin asked to go to the bathroom, and went there to see if taehyung was okay. When he entered the bathroom he heard quiet sobs and panicked. Jimin searched each stall to see where taehyung could be hiding, his anxiety increasing as the sobs grew louder. " Tae?" Jimin asked, looking under each stall. Why is this bathroom so fucking big, he thought moving to the other side of the bathroom. He was getting to the end of the line of stalls when he finally got to taehyungs stall.  jimin quietly knocked his two fingers on taehyung stall door. "Tae?" Jimin asked, putting his ear to the door, "is everything okay?" Jimin heard the boy quickly rustling inside of the bathroom; blowing his nose and flushing the toilet. He heard the stall unlock, and Jimin backed away to let the door open. Tae slowly walked out of the stall, embarrassed of his appearance.

"I'm fine, jimin." Taehyung croaked as he looked towards the ground. Jimin could see that taehyung was not okay. His eyes were puffy his nose was red, and his voice was rough. "Taehyung I know you're not okay," Jimin whispered while lowering his head to see Taehyungs face. "You can tell me what happened Tae, its okay," he said softly.

"I.." Taehyung started, he looked into Jimins eyes and his eyes welled up with tears.

"It's okay, im right here," Jimin said as he put his hands on Taehyungs arms, moving his hands up and down the others arms in comfort.

Taehyung put his head down and mumbled, "I..."  he sniffled, "I... like...jungkook...so...much.."

Jimin chuckled, "I know baby boy, but why are you crying?" He asked while lowering his head to see Taehyungs lowered face again. Tears dropped down Taehyungs cheeks, flowing like a river. His bottom lip was trembling, and jimin knew a loud sob was on its way. "Tae, shhh... its okay shhhh.." Jimin brought Taehyungs head into his shoulder and embraced him tightly. "Shhhhh..." Jimin hummed, "breathe Taehyung, breathe." Jimin pulled Taehyung out of his arms, and wiped his tears. "Stop crying baby, its okay just talk to me.."

Taehyung sniffled and took a couple breaths before attempting to tell Jimin what happened. "Well...I went to Jungkooks house to hang out and we played some board games and stuff, and then the last game we played was truth or dare and I dared him to kiss me and he did and well we did for a couple seconds and then he stopped and-"

"You guys kissed?!" Jimin yelled jumping up and down, shaking taehyung.

"Shhhh yes" Taehyung said, bringing the jumpy jimin down.

"What happened after?" Jimin asked eagerly.

"W-well," Taehyungs voice became thicker, "he said i should  go after and i left.." Jimin noticed Taehyungs eyes become wet and wiped his eyes before any tears could fall.

"Ohhh.." Jimin trailed off, "you guys haven't talked since then?"

"No.." Taehyung replied quietly.

It was silent as jimin tried to think of something to say. "Taehyung baby its okay," he said while raising Taes head up, "he might just be scared or nervous to talk to you.. maybe you need to be the one to talk to him first."

Taehyung raised his head at the idea and said, "you think he would talk to me?"

"I'm sure he will." Jimin replied, patting Taehyungs high holstered shoulders. "Now come on, you think about it, while we walk back to class. 2nd period is about to start" Jimin chuckled, linking his arm around Taehyungs.

"Ah you're right,we've been gone for a long time" Taehyung laughed, "Let's go"

Jimin and Taehyung walked towards the bathroom door, arms intertwined, on their way to class. "Oh Jimin," Taehyung said stopping near the door, "While I was in here crying like a baby I heard Namjoon in here talking to someone."

"What did he say?" Jimin asked curiously.

"He asked some kid named yoongi or something why he didn't wake him up in class and the-"

"Wait.." Jimin interrupted, "Who was he talking to?"

"Some guy named yoongi," Taehyung replied, cocking an eyebrow. "Why? You know him?"

"Yeah a little bit," Jimin mumbled, "in middle school, but I haven't seen him since then..."

"Ahh well we better get our stuff Jiminie, class starts soon" Taehyung whined, dragging Jimin out of the bathroom with him to class.

Jimin was thinking if the name Taehyung had mentioned. Yoongi...Yoongi...
It sounded familiar, and Jimin tried to remember where that name could be from.
Wait.
Jimin suddenly remembered the incident Yoongi and him had in middle school, and when he made Namjoon cry. His eyes widened at the words Namjoon told him after the incident.

"I like him..."

Fuck.

○  ○  ○

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and continuing to read my story!!

I will try and update more frequently, but I cant make any promises as to when the next chapter will come out. If there are any mistakes in these chapters please let me know in the comments!!

Please vote for this chapter I appreciate you guys!! I love you guys!!

(BTSXHALSEY BOY WITH LUV!!)