○ 6 ○

Yoongi slammed his locker loudly and Namjoon jumped and looked at yoongi in horror. Yoongi looked back at him, but with the most hate he's ever seen in Yoongi's eyes. His eyes were dark and his expression was different then anything Namjoon had ever seen. For the seven years Namjoon has known Yoongi, he's never seen him look at him this way. With the thought of this his bottom lip started to tremble and his eyes watered, immediately after he covered his mouth, embarassed of the action his lips just made. He stared at Yoongi again and noticed his expression softened a bit, but Namjoon could still see some of that lingering hate. Confusion was what crossed Namjoons mind and he felt like sobbing right there, especially when Yoongi just turned around and left him by his own locker. Namjoon watched as Yoongi disappeared into the crowd, and without thinking, he followed him, biting on his trembling lip, fighting back tears.

Namjoon followed behind the blue haired boy and it wasn't long before he was trailing behind him. Keeping his distance, Namjoon was trying to figure out what to say to Yoongi once he caught up to him. What did I do? He thought, how can he hate me so much when I did nothing? Tears welled up in his eyes when yoongi's hateful expression popped up in his head again.

Namjoons vision grew blurry as he felt a tear fall down the side of his cheek, but he quickly wiped it away in fear of Yoongi seeing. He must really hate me, Namjoon believed as he lifted his head up and immediately widened his eyes. "Who is that?" Namjoon whispered, still being a great distance from Yoongi. The tears fell immediately as he saw the blue haired boy that he claimed was his first love, wrap his arms around a red haired boy, the two embracing each other tightly.

 The tears fell immediately as he saw the blue haired boy that he claimed was his first love, wrap his arms around a red haired boy, the two embracing each other tightly

Namjoon felt his knees immediately buckle down as he fell to the ground taken aback by the sudden action Yoongi made with this stranger. He's never hugged me, Namjoon stated jealously. And I have a feeling he never will. Namjoon said as his face fell into his hands.

○  ○  ○

Yoongi knew what he was doing. He knew that after he left Namjoon at his locker, he followed him as he could hear the tall boys feet shuffling behind him. And he thought he was being sneaky, yoongi chuckled, the corner of his lips curling up. He didn't want to seem vulnerable in front of anyone so he decided to throw his feelings away and start over. If im starting over, Yoongi thought, then I need to find someone new to start over with, Yoongi believed that if he were to pick up a new friend, he could get rid of Namjoon and would never have to see him again. As much as it hurt. Yoongi scanned the hallway as he kept walking, Namjoon still shuffling behind him, the sound of his feet growing louder. Shit he's close. Yoongi sped up, I need to find someone fast. Yoongi's head turned from side to side searching for his new friend. His head stopped moving as he stared at a red haired boy, slightly taller than him, with big eyes and a bright smile. He's perfect, yoongi thought as he sped towards the boy with a smile plastered on his face. The boy caught eyes with Yoongi with a confused expression. He turned to look behind him, thinking that Yoongi was looking at someone else, but shortly realized that it was him Yoongi was smiling at, and the red haired boy smiled awkwardly back.

When Yoongi finally approached the red haired boy, he quickly but awkwardly wrapped his arms around the stranger, the other hesitantly doing the same. In the corner of his eye he could see Namjoon on the ground, his face in his hands, shoulders rocking up and down. Yoongi forced his eyes away from the crying boy and leaned forward into the hug, a tear falling down his cheek.

○  ○  ○

Thank you so much for reading!! Sorry if it's short... I may or may not write another chapter today, so fingers crossed!
I promise you the seventh grade flashback will end soon, just need to take care of a few things regarding their pasts.
I hope all of you had or is having a good day, thank you for reading!! <33333
Also dont mind yoongis hair color in that picture, his hair is still blue in the story
(Your my tear, Your my your my tear) - sorry im listening to that right now lol