○ 8 ○

"Namjoon!" He heard someone say and blinked his eyes open, turning to see who it was. "Wake up, your gonna be late!" His mom said shaking him violently and running back out of his room, slamming the door. Namjoon pulled himself up to a sitting position, still half sleep.

Usually Namjoon would be excited and awake for the first day of school, but for some reason he felt different. As if he were waking up in another day of 10th grade, but no, it was 11th grade now, but how different could it be? Still sitting on his bed staring in space, Namjoon blinked his eyes open hard to finally wake himself up, mostly because his mom would come up again and beat his ass if he were still in bed not dressed for school.

Namjoon forced himself up and slowly walked to his dresser while wiping the sleep out of his eyes. Why the fuck does school start so early? Namjoon thought as he rummaged through his clothes, thowing a random orange top and blue jeans out his dresser.

"Hurry up Namjoon he's here already for gods sake!" His mother yelled banging on his door loudly.

Namjoons eyes widened, Damn, already?! He quickly took off his pajamas and slid his orange top over his head and jumped into his jeans. Then he ran to the bathroom and threw water over his face, and brushed his teeth. With one final look in the mirror, he shrugged and ran down the stairs, almost falling to meet the boy waiting for him at his front door. With the thought of seeing him, he quickly threw his shoes and jacket on and ran through the kitchen, ignoring his breakfast sitting on the table.

"Yah, Kim Namjoon where are you going?! Come sit down and eat your breakfast!!" His mom yelled as she stood up from her chair.

"I gotta go mom I'm gonna be late for school I'm sorry!!" Namjoon yelled running out of the door while dragging the boy in front of his door with him.

"Bye Mrs. Kim!!" The boy yelled while being dragged out of Namjoon's house.

"Yah, that was close," Namjoon said while catching his breath, steadying himself by holding the boys shoulders.

"Yah why couldn't you just eat your breakfast I could've waited for you," the boy said swatting Namjoons arms off his shoulders while pouting. "Now your mom probably hates me." the boy whined while crossing his arms.

"I don't give a fuck if my mom likes you," Namjoon whispered, lowering his face to the small boy, "Your my boyfriend and all you need to know is that I love you," he said pecking the boys lips with his own, creating a slight blush on the others cheeks. Namjoon stood up and ruffled the boys hair and intertwined his hand with the others. "Come on Jimin, lets get to class before we're late." Namjoon said dragging the blushing blonde haired boy along.

○  ○  ○

Hehe I intentionally left the name reveal until the last sentence. Are you surprised? Dont worry this is still a Namgi story,, we'll get there in a little while, but for now enjoy the Minjoon ride😁
Thank you guys for reading and I would really appreciate yall even more if you were to vote for my story!! Thank you so so so much❤❤❤
(Jungkookie hyung lets get it)