○ 11 ○

Yoongi woke up to something screeching in his ear - that dumbass alarm clock of his. He groaned and fit himself into the embrace of the brown haired boy next to him, the boy squinting his eyes open, the corner of his lips curling up as he sees the mint haired boy cuddle up to him. 

"Good morning baby" he murmured, tightening his embrace on the smaller boy holding him.

"mmm.." Yoongi hummed, falling back to sleep with his head nestled in the crook of the others neck.

"baby," the boy whispered in yoongi's ear, "baby it's time to get up," he said as he dragged himself out of bed.

Yoongi felt his warmth fading away and blinked his eyes open in annoyance, laying down while staring at the ceiling. "hoseok..." yoongi croaked, pouting. 

Hoseok laughed, "Yah, we have to go to school baby," Hoseok said, his speech muffled as he pulled a shirt over his head, "we don't have much time." Hoseok continued to change while Yoongi sat himself up, he watched the other get changed, a faint pink blush forming on his cheeks. Hoseok finished changing and noticed that the small boy was staring at him the whole time and a wide grin formed on his face. "Yah," he chuckled walking up to ruffle yoongi's hair, "hurry up and change."

"o-okay" Yoongi whispered as he watched hoseok leave the room, a faint smile forming on his lips. Living with hoseok was a dream Yoongi thought would never come true. After his dad kicked him out of his house a year ago, Hoseok and his parents were more than happy to accept Yoongi into their home. Apparently, Hoseoks parents knew that he was gay, but reacted the complete opposite to hos hos Yoongi's parents acted. Hoseok told him that he told them at the age of 13, and that afterwards they went for ice cream and celebrated his coming out. Yoongi chuckled thinking about it, my dad would never. He hasn't been in touch with his family at all ever since that day, and frankly, he wasn't surprised.

Pulling his pink sweatshirt over his head, Yoongi noticed a picture frame on top of the dresser. He straightened the sweatshirt out and waved the hair out of his eyes to get a better look at the picture. Tears welled up in his eyes as he noticed the pi of him and Hoseok on a picnic date - the day where Hoseok asked Yoongi to be his boyfriend. A warm tear rolled down his cheek and he smiled widely, is this really the life I live? Picking up the picture frame, he hugged it against his body, tears rolling down his cheeks.

The sound of Hoseok's doorknob triggered a sense of reality into Yoongi as he practically threw the picture frame back onto Hoseok's dresser, jumped into his ripped blue jeans, and wiped his wet, tearful face.

"Yah Yoongi we literally have 10 minutes what are you doing??" Hoseok asked stuffing some things into his bag, "we still have to eat breakfast, come on!"

"O-okay, one second.." Yoongi whispered, staring at hoseok run towards the door. Before Hoseok ran out of his room he glanced at Yoongi confused as to why the other was acting this way, but pushed it to the back of his mind, rushing through his bedroom door.

○   ○   ○

Hoseok's arm was around Yoongi's as they made their way around the school, exchanging looks with a few homophobic jocks as they chuckled and called them names. Yoongi held Hoseok's arm tighter, stopping him from biting the annoying jocks head off.
"Come on baby," Yoongi whispered dragging an angry hoseok around the corner, "I'll take you to class."

After dropping of Hoseok Yoongi practically ran to class, as he was already late and had to get there in 1 minute. He stood my Hoseoks class too long, talking to him, that he lost track of time. Finding his classroom Yoongi ran into fhe classroom out of breath. It was quiet and all the students turned to look at him, his chest heaving up and down, his hands on his knees. Yoongi looked at the teachers face to see that she wasn't too happy to see that he was late on the first day of school. A wave of fear washed over him as he sat in the closest seat near the back, to fight the gaze of his scary teacher. He rustled in his backpack to quietly get his materials for class as heard the door close again. He took a quick glance to see who it was and saw some kid with and orange shirt and blue jeans, his back turned to him. Thank god I'm not the only fucking one late, yoongi thought while digging deep in his bag for supplies.

"Is anyone sitting here?"

"No." Yoongi said quickly, his hands still rustling in his bag, searching for his notebook for that class.

"Okay, Thanks," the boy responded, sitting down. "I'm Kim Namjoon by the way." He said taking his things out of his backpack.

Yoongi's heart dropped and he almost fell out of his chair at the sound of that name. That name. "Namjoon?" Yoongi said unintentionally.

Yoongi stared at the boy as he turned to meet Yoongi's eyes. It's him. They stared at each other for a bit, loking for an answer or some kind of response in each other's eyes. Yoongi's heart was beating uncontrollably and his vision grew blurry, his hands sweating. Yoongi didn't knos what Namjoon was thinking, but he could definitely see the same shock in his eyes that he felt in his own.

"Y-yoongi??"

○  ○  ○

Sorry guys, i literally have been gone for SO long. Its been a really busy week, I hope you can understand.
I will believe you if you say this chapter was trash because I know it is. There might be some mistakes here and there and dont hesitate to let me know if you see any.
Thank you so much for reading. And again im sosososoososo SO sorry for not posting at all this week. I should be able to post a couple times next week, but maybe not Thursday-Sunday - im going out of town.
Also- THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR MAKING ME #14 FOR MINJOON AU (even tho its namgi) ~ i appreciate you <3

(Taehyung needs to explain that recent selfie😏😍)