It was a short walk from the restaurant to our little bungalow because the restaurant was on the beach. Even more so for myself considering he carried me the whole way. When we reached the steps that led inside he set me down. It seemed effortless for him, as if I weighed nothing. He sat down on the steps and pulled me into his lap. We watched in comfortable silence as waves crashed along the shore. I felt him play with my hair, moving it over my left shoulder. His lips pressed gently against the back of my neck, causing the hairs on my arm to stand up.

"What do you think about marriage?" He asked, his voice slightly hoarse.

"In general?" I asked, my heartbeat quickening.

"Yes." He replied. I could feel the smirk in his tone.

"I don't really believe in marriage." I replied honestly.

"Why is that?" He pressed.

"I don't think it's necessary to spend a bunch of money and go through the legalities of marriage to show somebody you love them." I laughed.

"I've never met someone with such strong opinions."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I chuckled.

"It's refreshing." He replied. I shivered. "Getting cold?" he asked. I nodded. He stood up and held my hand as I followed him inside. The lights were already on when we entered. I shut the door behind us and walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter as he pulled a corona out of the fridge.

"Ugh, I miss alcohol." I sighed.

"Only 8 more months to go right? Give or take." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, pulling my hair into a bun.

"More or less." I replied. He looked at me for a minute before taking another swig of beer.

"You are so beautiful." I blushed.

"Okay I think you might be a little drunk." I said, swinging my legs.

"From one beer?" He asked, motioning to his half drunken beer sarcastically.

"And the three glasses of wine at the restaurant." I added.

"Ooo, I forgot about those. Point for you." He laughed. "But, I don't have to be drunk to know how beautiful you are." He said, inching closer to me. I giggled as he pushed himself between my legs. His fingers trailed up and down my thigh leaving goosebumps. I watched as he reached up and untied my dress letting it fall down my chest. I lifted up my hips and let the rest fall to the kitchen floor. He eyed me hungrily lifting me up and carrying me to the bedroom. I prepared myself for rough and sudden penetration, as he generally liked to do when he was drunk, but instead he starred at me. His eyes drifting all over, like he couldn't get enough.

"What?" I asked, suddenly self-conscious. "Are we not fucking tonight?" I said, covering my bare chest. He chuckled and pulled my hands down, softly kissing over both nipples.

"No we are not." He said, smiling up at me. Then he laid his head on my chest. "I just want to enjoy you." I said. My heart flipped for the millionth time of the night. Eventually after a few stares and soft kisses I fell into a blissful sleep.

I woke feeling more rested than I had in the last few months. The smell of eggs and bacon wafted into the bedroom. I stretched and rolled over, attempting to roll out of bed when I felt a sharp pain in my side. I hissed sitting up and groaning.

"What's up?" Beau stood at the door shirtless wiping his hands on a kitchen towel. He had hearing like a hawk.

"Nothing my side just hurts." I said, attempting to stand. The pain shot through me as my knees buckled. Beau rushed over and caught me just as I was about to hit the ground.